no luck... I've made a post on reddit in /r/cloud maybe a site with that kind of user count might have a answer. Otherwise you will need to just do the file list your self, one ofr each image
A forum for users of LackeyCCG
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Unfortunately, there's another problem... According to Dropbox, 'Currently only Pro and Dropbox for Business users can enable Public folders, so you may have to upgrade first.'. That means I can't use a public folder. Is there a way around this, or do I need to find something other than dropbox?
- How do I get a direct link? Like this doesn't seem like a direct link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fk8kgqtpcbor4to/updatelist.txt
- Are links the same if I change a file? It could be frustrating to have to update the updatelist every time I change a single file.
- Do all files within the same folder have the same starting link? For purposes of CardGeneralURLs. I noticed when playing around that the updatelist and the version text files started differently (For example, https://www.dropbox.com/s/pt808c14ltqxxua/version.txt - it starts with pt808 instead of fk8kg even though they're in the same dropbox folder).
- In order to make a functioning updatelist and version file, I need a place to upload all of the text files and image files. I can't seem to find a good place - Photobucket no longer keeps the image name the same if I re-upload a single image, and it doesn't do text anyways.
- For player stats, there used to be a simple +/- command, but now there is an extra step needed in which you open the menu to change them. Is there a way of reverting this back to the old method?
- Is it possible to randomize which pack image to use when selected? I know no curren plugins do it, but for example, Pokemon's base pack has Venusaur, Charizard, and Blastoise, but currently only shows Venusaur. Just thought it'd be a nice touch.