First off, if you have a choice, I would STRONGLY
recommend using the OCTGN plugin. It is a very well maintained and complex plugin. ... but
I have a mate that has a Mac and just can not get OCTGN to run on it, and he asked me if I would make a LackeyCCG plugin for him so we could play online together.. Some of you may know I make a few LackeyCCG plugins so it was very little effort for me to do this.
So here it is!
Just a few notes...
1) This is really a private use plugin, and while I will be updating it do NOT expect it to have the kind of on the ball instant updates that DB0 dose with OCTGN. I'll just update it when I get around to it. Though being LackeyCCG it is pretty easy to update it yourself.
2) I will be respecting the FFG rules that virtual table top games need to be at least 6 Months behind the physical cards. I will not release cards early, but it is not hard to scan your own cards and put them in if you like.
Well that is about it! This is considered Beta so there may be errors... I'll iron them out as I go... probably.
I've added a little tutorial to the thread as well, if you can not play it right now then it is still uploading to YouTube and will be available soon!ANR for LackeyCCG - Version 0.2 BetaADDED:
2 Buttons to add and subtract clicks in a easier fashion. ADDED:
A new counter to be used as "Recurring Credits"ADDED:
Found out LackeyCCG dose in fact have some very minimal scripting. So added some card function, like spawning servers or credits.ADDED:
Sounds for placing cards. You can turn off sounds in preferences.ADDED:
A New voice button for "error" when you or your opponent makes a mistake and you want to stop them.ADDED:
A new button to spawn a new serverCHANGED:
Some typos fixed in the card list (thanks to JoelCFC25 @BGG for helping me with this.CHANGED:
Made the Tag Counter Green and the BadPub counter Blue to closer match the colours of the counters in the real game. (At JoelCFC25 @BGG request)CHANGED:
Hot keys and buttons are all slightly shifted due to some new things that where added.CHANGED:
Moved the tokens around slightly on the cards so the new "Recurring" icons can be placed.CHANGED:
Player Stats start with 3 clicks.
- Download and unarchive into a dir of your choice LackeyCCG.. then run the it.
- **** Right Click and COPY this link ****
- Then load LackeyCCG and click on the PLUGIN TAB then press the "PASTE AUTO UPDATE URL" then click "INSTALL OR UPDATE FROM URL"
That is it.. it is installed.. the Card Images will be downloaded as you need them.How do I use it?
I have included a tutorial!! Watch it
(if it is not in the thread it is still uploading)
Otherwise here is the basic info you need.
- To play a card on the table face down, you need to flip it so the back is showing in your hand before you drag it to the table, otherwise the card name will appear in the log.
- If the card is a Ice, place it on the table, then tap it, then right click and select LOCK.
- To try and get a agenda from the HQ you need to simply change the view to the Corpo's hand and drag out the card you want to pick. To change from your hand to the Corpo's hand.. just click the little blue arrow.HotKeys
- To look though R&D or other scrying effects in general, simply right click on the zone and select "show X to".
These are all configurable to w/e you like.. this is what I use. Just remember that Hotkeys are active at all times so if you use keys with out modifiers then like say "a" then every time you type "a" in the chat window the hotkey will trigger.
Next Turn - F5
Refresh ALL - F6
Draw - F7
Previous Phase - F8
Next Phase - F9
Flip Coin - CTRL+SHIFT+F (prob easier to use the big button!)
Roll Dice - CTRL+SHIFT+R (prob easier to use the big button!)
EMPTY HAND - F12 (do not change)
Toggle Markings - F1 (Draw on table, as in pointing to servers you are running at and stuff!)
Clear markings - F2
+ Click - F3
- Click - F4
+ Credits - SHIFT+C
- Credits - CTRL+C
+Recurring - SHIFT+R
-Recurring - CTRL+R
+ Power / Advancement - SHIFT+P
- Power / Advancement - CTRL+P
+ Virus - SHIFT+V
- Virus - CTRL+V
+ TAG - SHIFT+T
- TAG - CTRL+T
+ Bad Publicity - SHIFT+B
- Bad Publicity - CTRL+B
+ Brain DMG - SHIFT+D
- Brain DMG - CTRL+D
Flip a Card to the other side - CTRL + CLICK
Peak at the hidden side of a card - SHIFT + MOUSE OVERUseful Console Commands
Remember lackeyCCG has a huge list of console commands to let you do awesome stuff... see the full list at lackeyccg.com! Though here are some real useful ones!
/save NameYouChoose (Save the current game, includes all decks)
/load NameYouChoose (Load a save game)
/senddeck # (This command will send you deck to the other player and download it directly to their deck folder, replace the # with their seat number.. so if their name is 3rd in the list it would be "/senddeck 3"Tutorial YouTube Videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g3nGnQLqoc