First off, if you have a choice, I would STRONGLY
recommend using the OCTGN plugin. It is a very well maintained and complex plugin. ... but
I have a mate that has a Mac and just can not get OCTGN to run on it, and he asked me if I would make a LackeyCCG plugin for him so we could play online together.. Some of you may know I make a few LackeyCCG plugins so it was very little effort for me to do this.
So here it is!
Just a few notes...
1) This is really a private use plugin, and while I will be updating it do NOT expect it to have the kind of on the ball instant updates that DB0 dose with OCTGN. I'll just update it when I get around to it. Though being LackeyCCG it is pretty easy to update it yourself.
2) I will be respecting the FFG rules that virtual table top games need to be at least 6 Months behind the physical cards. I will not release cards early, but it is not hard to scan your own cards and put them in if you like.
Well that is about it! This is considered Beta so there may be errors... I'll iron them out as I go... probably.
I've added a little tutorial to the thread as well, if you can not play it right now then it is still uploading to YouTube and will be available soon!ANR for LackeyCCG - Version 0.3 BetaFIXED:
Got the card sounds workingADDED:
A new deck zone for "hidden discard"
It has been reported that some people have been having trouble putting "hidden" cards into the corpo discard.For the record here is how it works
1) CTRL+CLICK the card to trun it over while it is still in your hand. Then drag to the discard pile.
2) the command "send x to" will not work, it will always send them face up and will even unhide anything in there.
3) If you use the "reveal x to owner" command, if you ctrl+click to flip the card in the popup window and then drag it to the discard, it will work fine.Here is how you can also do it now
(both methods work, just decide if you want to have a separate discard pile for corpo. This is the method used in the OCTGN plugin)
1) There is a new discard pile called "hidden discard"
2) You can safely drag into this new deck zone and it will never output to chat there is no need to flip.
3) "send x to" command works
4) "reveal x to owner" pop up send commands work (you do not need to flip the card and manually drag.
- Download and unarchive into a dir of your choice LackeyCCG.. then run the it.
- **** Right Click and COPY this link ****
- Then load LackeyCCG and click on the PLUGIN TAB then press the "PASTE AUTO UPDATE URL" then click "INSTALL OR UPDATE FROM URL"
That is it.. it is installed.. the Card Images will be downloaded as you need them.How do I use it?
I have included a tutorial!! Watch it
(if it is not in the thread it is still uploading)
Otherwise here is the basic info you need.
- To play a card on the table face down, you need to flip it so the back is showing in your hand before you drag it to the table, otherwise the card name will appear in the log.
- If the card is a Ice, place it on the table, then tap it, then right click and select LOCK.
- To try and get a agenda from the HQ you need to simply change the view to the Corpo's hand and drag out the card you want to pick. To change from your hand to the Corpo's hand.. just click the little blue arrow.HotKeys
- To look though R&D or other scrying effects in general, simply right click on the zone and select "show X to".
These are all configurable to w/e you like.. this is what I use. Just remember that Hotkeys are active at all times so if you use keys with out modifiers then like say "a" then every time you type "a" in the chat window the hotkey will trigger.
Next Turn - F5
Refresh ALL - F6
Draw - F7
Previous Phase - F8
Next Phase - F9
Flip Coin - CTRL+SHIFT+F (prob easier to use the big button!)
Roll Dice - CTRL+SHIFT+R (prob easier to use the big button!)
EMPTY HAND - F12 (do not change)
Toggle Markings - F1 (Draw on table, as in pointing to servers you are running at and stuff!)
Clear markings - F2
+ Click - F3
- Click - F4
+ Credits - SHIFT+C
- Credits - CTRL+C
+Recurring - SHIFT+R
-Recurring - CTRL+R
+ Power / Advancement - SHIFT+P
- Power / Advancement - CTRL+P
+ Virus - SHIFT+V
- Virus - CTRL+V
+ TAG - SHIFT+T
- TAG - CTRL+T
+ Bad Publicity - SHIFT+B
- Bad Publicity - CTRL+B
+ Brain DMG - SHIFT+D
- Brain DMG - CTRL+D
Flip a Card to the other side - CTRL + CLICK
Peak at the hidden side of a card - SHIFT + MOUSE OVERUseful Console Commands
Remember lackeyCCG has a huge list of console commands to let you do awesome stuff... see the full list at lackeyccg.com! Though here are some real useful ones!
/save NameYouChoose (Save the current game, includes all decks)
/load NameYouChoose (Load a save game)
/senddeck # (This command will send you deck to the other player and download it directly to their deck folder, replace the # with their seat number.. so if their name is 3rd in the list it would be "/senddeck 3"Tutorial YouTube Videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g3nGnQLqoc