Lord of the Ring: The Card Game
- LackeyCCG Plugin Version 7 -
So LackeyCCG is finally out for iPad
!! Woot-a-loot-a-lot. You can now use lackeyCCG to play on Mac,PC, Linux and iPad, iPhone vs any users on any of the other platforms!
Just a note, I do not own a iPad (android forever, *******!) So if you are having problems with the iPad version the place to ask is the LackeyCCG forums.
I have been meaning to update all my plugins so expect some updates to Star Wars LCG, Death Angel and Android Netrunner.
Also, DropBox should work fine now, there was a problem for a while, where the plugin wouldn't download, that should be fixed. Still, it is a good idea to run the plugin updater as soon as you have installed it as occasionally 1 or 2 files will error in the initial download.
For Detailed Install Instructions see the bottom of the Post... for the rest... here is the Plugin Link!.. just copy the link (right click copy url) and paste it into the LackeyCCG plugin installer.Lord of the Rings: The Card Game (LCG) - LackeyCCG Plugin Version 7
Have Fun and ROLL HIGH
IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS TRY COMPLETELY REMOVEING THE OLD PLUGIN FOLDER AND REINSTALL ITFixed
- Dropbox now works again! Plugin should install!
- The iPad context menu should now show a "FLIP" card function.
- Missing ReadMe.txt file that is causing problems on iPad version
- Phase 4 sound file is now fixed!Added
- The Voice of Isengard
- Nightmare: Mirwood 1/6 - The Hunt for Gollum
- Nightmare: Mirwood 2/6 - Conflict at the Carrock
- Nightmare: Mirwood 3/6 - A Journey to Rhosgobel
- Nightmare: Mirwood 4/6 - The Hills of Emyn Muil
- Nightmare: Mirwood 5/6 - The Dead Marshes
- Nightmare: Mirwood 6/6 - Return to Mirkwood
- Some buttons to automatically peak at your deck. 3 Buttons to peak at 1,3,5
- Some buttons to automatically scry encounter deck 1. 3 Buttons to peak at 1,2,3KeyBoard Functions
You can set your own keyboard functions to anything you wish, by clicking PREFERENCES button and then clicking KEYBINDINGS. These are just what I use. Feel free to change ANY button but the F!! and the F12.. if you change these you will break some of the scripting functions. Remember you can always update form the url at any time to reset everything to defaults.
Keybindings in Lackey are pervasive across the application, so if you use "t" for take control, then every time you type "t" in the chat window it will trigger the hotkey. So I am using SHIFT+T and CTRL+T to turn On and Off tokens. There is a bug in LackeyCCG at the moment that makes windows systems beep if you use ALT+t.... so for now it is SHIFT+T.. but will go back to ALT once the bug is fixed.
CRT+LEFT CLICK = Flip a Card
HOLD SHIFT + MOUSE OVER (Peak at the other side of the card without flipping it)
F1 = Refresh ALL
F2 = Draw Card
] = Next Phase (auto save each advanced phase)
[ = Last Phase
F4 = Advance Turn
F3 = Draw Quest Card
F5 = Draw Encounter Card
F6 = Draw Shadow Card
F7 = Draw 2nd Encounter Card
F8 = Draw 2nd Shadow Card
F12 = Empty Hand - This moves the top card of your hand to the top of your draw deck. (do not change this keybinding!!)
SHIFT+T = Take Control of Card
SHIFT+Q / CRT+Q = Resource Token (Add / Remove)
SHIFT+W / CRT+W = Wound Token (Add / Remove)
SHIFT+E / CRT+E = Quest Token (Add / Remove)
SHIFT+A / CRT+A = Yellow Generic Token (Add / Remove)
SHIFT+S / CRT+S = Red Generic Token (Add / Remove)
SHIFT+D / CRT+D = Purple Generic Token (Add / Remove)
SHIFT+Z / CRT+Z = Blue Generic Token (Add / Remove)
SHIFT+X / CRT+X = Cross Generic Token (Add / Remove)
SHIFT+C / CRT+C = Green Generic Token (Add / Remove)
CTRL+1 = Toggle Draw Mode ON / OFF
CTRL+2 = Clear Drawn Markings
SHIFT+R = Roll 6 sided Dice
SHIFT+F = Flip Coin
For the record I change the hotkeys so they do not use the SHIFT modifiers, as I always use a voice communication and never use the chat window anyway.There is are some helpful BUTTONS near the chat window.SAVE
- Save the current state of the gameLOAD
- Load saved gameDRAW 6
- Shuffle your deck, then draw 6 Cards, then announce in chat you are drawing your star handMulligan
- Announce a Mulligan, then discard hand, shuffle deck, draw 6 cardsChoose
- Picks a random player as 1st playerScry #
- Peak at the top cards of encounter deck 1Peak #
- Peak at the top cards of your player deckRefresh
- This is hotkeyed for Mac and Pc users to F1 by default, but iPad users... use this button to refresh. It will also raise your threat +1 and draw a new card in a single action.Useful Console Commands
Remember lackeyCCG has a huge list of console commands to let you do awesome stuff... see the full list at lackeyccg.com
! Though here are some real useful ones!
/save NameYouChoose (Save the current game, includes all decks)
/load NameYouChoose (Load a save game)
/senddeck # (This command will send you deck to the other player and download it directly to their deck folder, replace the # with their seat number.. so if their name is 3rd in the list it would be "/senddeck 3"Detailed Set up Instructions
After download and install the application, Click the PLUGIN tab at the top of the screen.
Now copy this link: Lord of the Rings: The Card Game (LCG) - LackeyCCG Plugin Version 7
Use "right click / copy link" to do this.
Back in lackey click the "Paste Auto Update URL" and it will be pasted in.. then click the INSTALL BUTTON.
That is it.. the plug in will now work!! All you need to do is tweak a few things to get the most out of it...Optional Tweaks After Install
Make sure you go into preferences / player profile and set up your server user name and choose a avatar. Otherwise you can not play multiplayer
In Appearence, UNTICK "Mark Card Viewer Image Pop Out on Mouse Over"
In Performance set it to HIGH!
In Miscellaneous set the tick boxes to this image!
well that it is.. hope you have fun guys!
Have Fun and ROLL HIGH