Bumpy! So recently I got some work on my Templates done (by Matildadad). Here's the general looks so far.
Picking up slight speed, got some templates.
Ability Templates (In 3 different colors) below
The two circles on the left are RACE (Top) and COOL DOWN (Bottom). To refresh on mechanics
1. If a card in Cool Down has their "Blue" Circle in the top Right, you add that card back to your hand
2. You turn every card currently in Cool Down 90 degrees to the right
3. You place the card you played this turn into cool down, with the (1) in the top Right Corner
1. You play "Dive"
2. You place "Dive" into Cool-Down
3. Next turn, after you've collected all of your currently Cool-Downed cards, you turn "Dive" 90 degrees to the Right. (The 2 is now in Cool-Down position but you've already passed the collection phase)
4. Turn after, after you've played a Card, you collect the Cool Downed "Dive"
5. Therefore 2 Turns wait excluding the turn you played it.
Now, I know there are a couple of problems with the design. I for one forgot to add in the Ability Speed Circle. I won't be changing this design for a long while to come until I'm entirely sure what the improved version will look like. I simply posted them here to receive any constructive criticism (e.g. Use "Arial" instead of "Impact" text) as opposed to just criticism (Don't do X. Nothing else to say). So with that in mind fire away!
Onto the Character Template
The Icon in the corner is the RACE icon. Going clockwise from the top, the 4 icons represent the Avatar's Dexterity (Bullseye), Vitality (Heart), Evasion (Winged Sandal), Endurance (Shield)
The Designer suggested the idea of having Avatar borders be different for each Avatar as stated above, it is currently Blue for Mermaid, Grey for Harpy, Red for Minotaur).
Lastly but not least Icons in general
Icons (from left to right) Minotaur, Harpy, Mermaid, Meleé, Magic, Ranged, Endurance, Vitality, Evasion, Dexterity.
So yeah, criticism would be much appreciated. I'd really like to know what people's favorite color for the Ability template is.
Also here is bit of a teaser for the refined Harpy Art.