So my idea is this:
A Game centered around Diplomacy, Intrigue, Nation Building, and War
Details, in no particular order:
- Meant for 3-6 Players (could do 2-8 in a pinch)
- Each player would have Holding Cards representing their collection of Castle, Cities, Temples, and other Lands/Estates
- Start the game with only a few "Holdings" This would generate resources (Gold, Authority, Piety/Magic)
- Play Cards from your hand by paying the cost.
- Form large armies and take over opponents Holdings
- At the begging or your turn pay upkeep to keep the cards on field.
- Dominate the game and be crowned Supreme Emperor of the Land (Be the only one with Holdings in Play)
- Faction Based Deck Building/Strategies
- Each Faction has its own quirks and kinks
- Use Diplomacy and Intrigue off the Battle field to advance your position.