[size=24]Android : Netrunner[/size]
[size=18]LackeyCCG - Version 1[/size]
Well, the iPad version of lackeyCCG is out! Woot-a-loot-a-lot! So thought I would do an update to the ANR plugin.
Just some notes. I'm pretty busy and do not update this plugin every often, probably about once every 6 months or so.
For that reason I have removed the uncensored cards completely form the plug and will now only be adding cards after the "lag time" from FFG is complete. That is 6 months of release in the real world before they get to my plugin. So a Pack Released in August will not be added until it is legal to be added uncensored, which would be September. Or around there. This gives the cards a full 6 months in the stores before they get to LackeyCCG.
If you are after bleeding edge releases, please use OCTGN, or lackeyCCG is very easy to edit on your own!
I do not own a iPad, so if you have problems with that best to ask on LackeyCCG forum, if you need me to change the plugin just post here and I will see!
[size=9]Copy this link into plugin downloader to install[/size][size=18]LackeyCCG - Version: 1[/size]CHANGED:
[size=9]If you are having problems, try removing the plugin folder completely.
Then installing again.[/size]
Compatibility with iPad for Card FlippingCHANGED
: Shortened all button names to save screen space on iPadADDED:
Honour and ProfitUNCENCORED:
All cards to Honour and ProfitFor the record here is how it works
1) CTRL+CLICK the card to trun it over while it is still in your hand. Then drag to the discard pile.
2) the command "send x to" will not work, it will always send them face up and will even unhide anything in there.
3) If you use the "reveal x to owner" command, if you ctrl+click to flip the card in the popup window and then drag it to the discard, it will work fine.Here is how you can also do it now
(both methods work, just decide if you want to have a separate discard pile for corpo. This is the method used in the OCTGN plugin)
1) There is a new discard pile called "hidden discard"
2) You can safly drag into this new deck zone and it will never output to chat there is no need to flip.
3) "send x to" command works
4) "reveal x to owner" pop up send commands work (you do not need to flip the card and manually drag.