images for the Vs system

yes
1 (100%)
no
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: December 11, 2009, 05:51:07 PM

tremere

Is there another site to get the images for the VS system. I have tried the plugin but can not see the images when I try to build a deck.

TheBuck

There is a website but I really can not recall what it is. I do know that the images are inconsitent. They are a mix of small to large, clear to very blurry and finally it looks like some of them were from back when OTCGN was the thing to play VS on, you know with the word VS or VSrealms all over the cards. It's because of those issues I do not play. It's one of my fav ccgs. Once these issues are fixed I will be playing a lot.

juanquapha

pics are there but there might be an issue dl because of the site itself... it loads a page that ISNT the image by itself quite a pickle if i do say so. and while i dont want to suggest that you attempt to dl them one at a time, their might be another way to get them... Good luck I'll check back if i find a way to get them all..

~~Jon

Tokimo

Go to the link in this thread: http://www.lackeyccg.com/forum/index.php?topic=8.0

There's two files, the main plugin and the marvel sets. Put those set folders in with the other sets and you're good to go. I have no clue why these are segregated.

Edit: Also, what's the chance we can get a sticky for this? This is one of the single most confusing things for newcomers (I knew it wrapped me up something bad).

Alastair

Actually I went ahead and fixed the plugin up myself. Resized all the mismatched images and put it all online so that it can be retrieved with Lackey. However the quality is still lacking on some of them. At present the only missing images that I am aware of are the promo cards. I've removed all the various avatars, backgrounds (both of which were broken to start with) and prebuilt decks (although I intend to add those back in as I get time).

http://theari.com/~jamie/vs/updatelist.txt

Tokimo

tremere

Thanks for the help. I will try some of these suggestions soon.