I just posted a new version of Lackey, build date 04-26-11. Post bugs here.

Started by Trevor, April 26, 2011, 09:06:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AdLit

Aaaah, interesting.  Thanks as always for the amazing support of Lackey!!

AdLit

not sure where i'm messing up, but still not working for me.  If I add cardback.jpg and spawned.jpg, then it's just that every card image is cardback and spawned image....i know its not essential, just trying to help troubleshoot

Gordon228

well trevor it might please you to know that lackey thinks all images are jpeg even when there not so for the png files i have in the avatar section and i go to change my avatar where they are it tells me that there a jpg image witch the clearly are not. hope this helps

Edit: all seem to work except Png and tif strange

Trevor

Quote from: Picks-at-Flies on April 28, 2011, 08:21:52 PM
Okay, I've tracked down this bug now:

In any pile viewed across the bottom of the table, right-click > send to top/bottom > [pile] says:
'moves CARDNAME from the table to the bottom of his [pile] at position X. ([pile]: n)'

and because it feels it is moving from the table, it announces to all players what CARDNAME is.

If you move a facedown card back to your hand, it announces to opponents what card it is.  This is referring to single-sided cards that use the default cardback, although it might only work using a plugin with double-sided cards in use.
--
Also had some temporary bugs which were really irritating.  They were solved by restarting Lackey.
- ALL CAPS LOCK, it wasn't caps lock in other programs
- Next time round, I appeared to have a sticky ctrl key, because it auto flipped every card I moved.
- Within the same session, it sometimes flipped cards so hard they turned invisible (and this happened to my opponent too).  The opponent could see them in your hand (and they took up space and were counted in the hand size), and having them move them to the table cured the problem.  However while invisible they couldn't be touched.  Play random would put them into play - invisible to all players and so untouchable.  Very odd.
I fixed the issue with moving facedown cards being revealed to opponents. As for the other issues, I haven't figured out how to replicate those bugs. If you can figure out how to reproduce those bugs, let me know.

Trevor

I just posted a new version. Report bugs at http://www.lackeyccg.com/forum/index.php?topic=1030.0

If the bugs mentioned in this thread reoccur with the new version, please post about the bugs with as much detail as you can in the new topic.

Renniks

Just a few quick bugs that are plaguing me today. First whenever I reveal to owner Lackey crashes with a fury. Also I can no longer tilt my table. When I click the tilt button up at the top and try to move the table it acts like I am selecting items on the table instead of wanting to tilt it. I get the yellow outline when I click and drag.

Renniks

It's not when I reveal the cards, it's when I try to rearrange then from that window.

Trevor

Thelovebus

Whenever you reveal off the top of your deck and then move a card Lackey Crashes

Rojer007

Trevor