News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

New Phyrexia just added to magic plugin

Started by Bort, May 02, 2011, 12:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bort

Update using autoupdate and everything should work. Let me know if I made any mistakes with the card images or card data.

Picks-at-Flies

nightwynd

When I updated the card images, I noticed all the token images were included. Is there any functionality for using them yet?

Dusty_Lion

In the top right corner you should see two tabs, one saying zones, and the other saying "other."  The Other tab is the token menu.

ThePensive

The rarities are not quite right...there's 4 mythics incorrectly identified as rare (Batterskull, Etched Monstrocity, Elesh Norn, Jin-Gitaxias).  I'm assuming everything else is correct, but I haven't checked it.

Bort

Quote from: ThePensive on May 04, 2011, 04:12:12 PM
The rarities are not quite right...there's 4 mythics incorrectly identified as rare (Batterskull, Etched Monstrocity, Elesh Norn, Jin-Gitaxias).  I'm assuming everything else is correct, but I haven't checked it.
Should be fixed now.

Halfwing

Is there any way to add more sidedecks for Archenemy and Planescape? I mean, usually you can just give up a sideboard to use them, but some casual variants use both, and those are currently impossible to play on Lackey. Or require some kind of crazy work around, like placing the cards face down on the board itself.

I'm not sure if Lackey would let you actually add more sidedecks, but it would be really nice if we had them if it was possible.

pickleishopeless

using the medium list i have found quite a few errors.  Some equipments have a power and toughness, quite a few creatures do not and also do not have the correct p/t... ie the only correct exarch is deceiver.  The black one is listed at 5/5 which made me immediately put it into a deck lol.

as a matter of fact according to my lackey there are 62 creatures with out a p/t.  I also dont seem to have any of the images, though we should have them from the gatherer.

Bort

Quote from: pickleishopeless on May 08, 2011, 12:49:09 PM
using the medium list i have found quite a few errors.  Some equipments have a power and toughness, quite a few creatures do not and also do not have the correct p/t... ie the only correct exarch is deceiver.  The black one is listed at 5/5 which made me immediately put it into a deck lol.

as a matter of fact according to my lackey there are 62 creatures with out a p/t.  I also dont seem to have any of the images, though we should have them from the gatherer.
Should be working now.

ruinghost

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but it seems to be the most recent Magic thread around.

Anyway, I recently downloaded Lackey + magic plugin, and just wanted to say it's pretty impressive. I looked for a program like this about a year ago, but somehow found nothing good, and Magic Online really doesn't really interest me because I don't care for "collecting" virtual cards. I just want to mess around with making decks for now, and this seems pretty good for that.

I'm curious though -- has Wizards given you guys any trouble so far? I'm not sure what kind of rules you would be breaking, since all the card information is publicly available on Gatherer anyway, and the program seems to be downloading images straight from the Wizards site.

Picks-at-Flies

I would imagine we fall into a similar category as other programs:  as long as we don't cause trouble for Wizards, they will pretend not to notice.  After a shakey start they realised that other sites promoting their game actually enabled more sales in the end.  With that in mind, let's not start a long conversation about it!

ruinghost

Haha, didn't mean to. I'm just glad that tools like this exist, and I hope they don't go away. I really like wizards' searchable database of cards, but I always wished it had a tool for creating decks. Now I have one :)

Anyway, another quick question: Is there a way to only load card images manually so that there's no slowdown if I run the mouse over a whole list of cards by accident? Not sure if this question pertains to the program itself or just the plug-in.

Trevor

Quote from: ruinghost on May 27, 2011, 11:20:59 PM
Anyway, another quick question: Is there a way to only load card images manually so that there's no slowdown if I run the mouse over a whole list of cards by accident? Not sure if this question pertains to the program itself or just the plug-in.
Preferences -> Appearance preferences -> Load card images on mouse-over in Deck Editor [√]

GnKoichi

The medium card images for the latest set appear to be the wrong size. They all have a width of 205 instead of 200, which makes them look slightly odd next to the other cards in the preview window.

Echovirus

It seems that when you uploaded the new set, your URLs for the cards got corrupted. I'm not sure how deep this goes, but at the least, I've confirmed in my own images (as well of a friend of mine) the lands from 10th Edition, 2010, Mirage, Lorwyn, Invasion and other sets have all been replaced by the land images for Scars of Mirrodin. If that many lands have been overwritten, it makes me wonder what other incorrect images there are.