News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Game Idea.

Started by Howl, December 11, 2009, 10:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aardvark

Regarding the image:
Looks fine for the most part. I think it would benefit from a brighter white for the font however. It blends in with the rest of the card which, while not ugly or distracting does make it a lil more difficult to see. Other than that it's put together well and doesn't make me wanna gouge out me poor eyes. So + for you. :P

Plugin:
I was able to download it by copying the link, otherwise your link ends at the space at the end between "...Universalia" and "Game.zip" Once at mediafire I didn't have any issue. Dl'd the file and unzipped it into Lackey. The card space didn't auto-shape like it seems to with other game systems. Don't know if that's something that you need to look into. The cards all look fine except for the observation I made above, the text should be more visible.

If you wanna school me some I'll probably be on after 1800 hrs PST.
Or is this just for show atm?

So far so good Howl ol' boy. Keep up the good work.

P.S. I didn't think about this until just now. I haven't seen anything in the way of rules for this. At least not as a game I mean. Are you going to release some rules to the public or are they still preprepreAlpha?

Howl

well its still in progress. the 1st two sets. But its up for testing . umm about the font ill try to change all of the set 2 to the new font color. and you may need to hep me with that image problem because im not quiet sure on what that is. ion response Thank you for checking it all out itsnice to have more ppl . :D

Howl

aardvark

Unfortunately, not everybody's taste is as sophisticated and refined as my own.  ;)

Just do the whole "if you build it, they will come". I've played and liked games before that I wouldn't have thought possible. Either the theme didn't interest me or the gameplay mechanics sounded like garbage, etc. etc. After a play or two, however, it's a different story.

Got any teasers in the meantime? Something to whet people's appetites?

Ripplez

i wanted to play this game or at least test it wth you. but the day you said you were up you only put seats for 2 so i couldnt join even when i wanted to. iv never seen you on playing the game since. theres no way to pm you in lackey so even if i want to play the game, your not going to see it

if you want interest, please arrange some sort of time where ppl can come. and leave the seats open, only ppl will the plugin for universalia can join the game, which is exactly the people you want to join in the first place

im still interested if your up for it (F) gl :)

Howl

im deffinetly up for it.. i was trying to get on the server for like the past i think 3 nights but it wasnt working. but ill go at it again tonight.

Howl

In Response.... I have a question. What should be the name of this card. and should the effect be different? There will be a Boost effect for the equipped personality. Like Whenever Equipped Personality deals damage put a +1\+0 counter on it. or something like that.

[attachment deleted by admin due to disk space availablility]

aardvark

PoPo was kind enough to set up a temporary server last night. But not too many people were there. Mostly because it was announced over chat. And I guess that, unfortunately, some of the peoples simply don't visit.

Like Ripz said a time would pro'ly work best. Let those interested know when they can find the designer/creator/etc.

As far as the card name is concerned... if you wanna stick with a name pertaining to its origins I would say Adam Extractor, Extracting Unit, or maybe just Extractor.

And regarding the effect... I like it but at the same time think that something is missing. Maybe have the player put a token into a pool and when they have so many "Adam tokens" they can turn them in. That might involve another card, ie. Gatherer's Gardens.

So if Gatherer's Garden is on the table the unit equipped with an extractor c/would have an additional ability Extract. Then when damage is dealt put said token on Gatherer's Garden (or some other predetermined spot) and when the player accumulates x tokens, they can turn them in to say search their deck for a spell card (or whatever you plan on implementing).

*cough* Yah, so just an idea though. o_0

Howl

k thank you.. i will consider it or even .. split those ideas into more than one card. i was planning on something like that for a little sister card. but weel see

aardvark

That's kool. Keep us posted. And (obviously) don't hesitate to ask for feedback if you're hesitant on something.

Howl

kk thank you.. for the help. oh and tonight i should be on ... i was able to get ont a server today sooo .. i should be able to play some games of universalia files

Howl

umm the new deck minimum is now 25... through whatever lol.. soo if u want a 100 card deck go with it lol.. it would be fun... but .. with only one set.. out so far it kinda gets hard to make a .. stragetic deck.. soo do whatever u want .... and 5 of the same card are allowed in a deck. unless noted otherwise.. on the card or in rules.

aardvark

KO. I'll hang around 'til 10ish PST. Then I'll hafta get the Zs I've been missing out on.

Howl

i was on yesterday but no one played lol.. but tom night i should be on again ... 10ish should be good.. unless something goes wrong whcich tends to happen alot more than i like to admit.

Howl

question... i need help with this effect i dont think the conceal effect is quite right for the card.. maybe it shoulld be [Trap] or [Set]

[attachment deleted by admin due to disk space availablility]