A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Game Idea.

Started by Howl, December 11, 2009, 10:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howl

kk.. thank you... and tonight i should be on.. lets see

aardvark

One point, I would change the set under set2 from Universalia to Set 2 (or whatever name you decided to give it). It'll make it easier to distinguish between the two in the future. Say, for example, if you wanna hold a lil' competition with only certain sets.

Quote from: Howlbasic Gameplay...

players choose from decks containing 30-100 cards with up to 5 copies of a single card.

Both players draw 7 cards . if a player does not like their hand they may reshuffle their hand into their deck one more time and must keep the new hand of 7.

Players determine who goes 1st in any way that feel suitable. heh .
umm. the 1st player rolls two 6 sided die
    Roll phase
  AP roll- this determines how much Ability Points to use abilities and pay cards other than Personalities ...  that you gain this turn.

Recruit Roll- this determines the personality you may play from ur hand for instance you roll a 4 and you have a Personalityy in hand that reads [1\2\3\-\5\-] you cannot play that personality this turn because u did not roll a 1,2,3 or 5.. [!!ONE EXCEPTION!!] During the essential rolling itsself you may discard a card from hand to re roll your recruit roll only.The effect of the discarded card is negated and anything effects that trigger from cards in the graveyard are negated for that card.[unless noted]

Thinking Phase1- pretty much u think of what is going to happen. after rolling ur [R die] for the 1st time this turn u may choose here to re roll it by the proper payment or in thinking phase 2.

Battle phase. most cards comes into play with summoning sickness.. meaning they cannot attack the turn they come into play unless they are played from a card effect or have an effect that says other. Personality cards have an Atk. and Def. The Atk is the top number at the bottom left hand corner of the card the def is the bottom one. Battle is pretty much like magic except...  you can attack other personalities .

Thinking phase 2- just conduct Thinking phase 1 over agiain basically.

End turn all end turnb effects end here and the next player repeats these phases.

Ripz and I tried to play the game just now but didn't really get anywhere.

-So, we start with a hand of 7 with a one-time mulligan option.

-Figure out who goes first.

-Roll Phase: Player rolls 2d6. <-----! One d6 for each phase, correct? How do the more expensive cards come out? Are there modifiers? Certain special conditions?

-Thinking Phase 1: Please give this a real explanation. Other than the fact that we have the option to pay the price and reroll, it seems like anything and everything could be done here.

-Battle Phase: Do we get to choose the personality that we attack?

-Thinking Phase 2: Ripz suggests (with a knife to my kidney) that we be allowed to summon multiple personalities per turn. One in the first TP and one in the second TP. As it's implied by a card that we can only deploy a single personality per turn.

-End Turn: Pretty obvious. No questions here yet.

That's it for now I think. I'll bug you s'more if we think of anything else.

Howl

hand  part you got right.
umm 1st player im pretty sure u got umm

-Roll Phase: Player rolls 2d6. <-----! One d6 for each phase, correct? How do the more expensive cards come out? Are there modifiers? Certain special conditions?
ANS. the Ap roll accumulates each turn but not the Recruit roll. soo u roll an ap roll of 6 and a recruit roll of 3 on the 1st turn. then u roll a 2 ap and 5 Recruit roll u add 2 to the 6 and change the 3 to 5. heh.
umm
Battle phase YES you do . u can select other  personalities as attack targets or select  players.

Thinking phase 1
Ripz suggests (with a knife to my kidney) that we be allowed to summon multiple personalities per turn. One in the first TP and one in the second TP. As it's implied by a card that we can only deploy a single personality per turn. yes it is. umm only one per turn..
ANSmaybe one later on after a large veriety of game results that would be altered in a way bu one Personality per tuurn seem like the right way to go. but we will just have to see. AND YES umm u play personalities here and evnts . Events cannot be used like interrups the can only be used on ur turn unless noted otherwise. and pretty much everything can be done here.

Howl

and ok. umm i will have to get to that . wouldnt i lol.. ill see what i can do.

Howl

ok official update . set 2 is now set2 lol. here is the info . ull have to change all images to the corresponding image file name if u want imges to show up for the plugin for set2.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Howl

aardvark sorry about our game being interrupted i got disconnected from server and wasnt able to reconnect..

aardvark

no worries. we'll hafta pick it up another time. :)

Ripplez

can you upload the full plugin, with set 1 AND set 2 preprepared? i dont know how to get set 1 and set 2 to both work properly, id rather look at a working example and figure it out from there

Howl

ok i will heh .. and to aardvark um tonight possibly that would be cool and we could play test set two .. maybe??

Howl

here is Universalia 1.1 for those of you who dont have everything needed this download prvides all needed to play. justmake a deck and start playing. heh have fun everyone.

http://www.mediafire.com/?zfmz1jglqvd

Howl

UPDATE YAY..
Little sister personality.... effect should read put 1 adam counter on this card for every one damage dealt.
Jack Skellington has 1 ATK AND 1 DEF.  and all tokens played with abilkites and dont have a specific Atk noted are counted as 1/1

Howl

set 2.5 is almost done. heh .. but im not sure if anyone is following this anymore. oh and those following my other game. its gunna be a lil loonge due to the histeory bases . i need to get a rough i dea of who has a better advantage at what towards others in histrory.

aardvark

I was gone but now am found. See! >.<

We'll have another game when the 2.5 is out, k? k.

Ripplez

i cant play cos i dont knw how to get the sets all working. maybe if you gave a package where all of the sets are pre-aranged so that all the sets nd images and stuff are functioning already rather than me having to fiddle about with the text. sory, i couldnt make it work myself

Howl

aardvark heh sounds good. and ripplez umm.  check ur setlist if set 2 is there and check in the set2  txt ifd the imagefile matches the name of the cards it trying to match that usually is the prob. with images but other than that ill see what i can do .. actually i think i did pload a download for the complete game . ]

i think this is it
http://www.mediafire.com/?zfmz1jglqvd