News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Game Idea.

Started by Howl, December 11, 2009, 10:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howl

another mini spoiler.. i think beatdown shoul cost more .. or at least have a side effect maybe .. MAYBE lol.. or just make it that rediculous....AND RULE EDIT: Power and Atk. is the same thing.... and Life and endurance is the same thing. just in case.

[attachment deleted by admin due to disk space availablility]

aardvark

Dl'd the manual. It's a bit messy donchaknow? I'm not sure but it seems like there's some part missing as well.

Example:

Draw strating hand
Then, each player draws up to seven cards. This is your starting hand.

encounter he uses to defend instead. If he doesn't, he may choose a support he uses to defend himself.

I got the impression that there's supposed to be more until I realized that it's continuing from the Phase 4: Combat, up another page and on the right.

Please fix this. One of the things that can hurt a game is a bad rulebook, at least until someone cleans it up a lot and streamlines it, making it a lot clearer. (I'm looking at you StarCraft Board Game  :-\)

EDIT:

I almost forgot. XP
I agree, [Trap] sounds better than [Conceal]. Now, if you plan on making a similar card that attaches to a character I would go with [Conceal] in that case.

Also, Beatdown. Maybe the character is unable to attack on the next turn. Either that or make it more expensive like you said.

Also, wtf! The first player gets to determine who the player is in a tie?
Maybe I'm just confuzzled but why? Why not have a secondary comparison like ok, both have the 15pts of valor who has the most power or the most cards left in their deck, etc.

Dragoon

Quote from: aardvark on January 12, 2010, 12:02:17 AM
Dl'd the manual. It's a bit messy donchaknow? I'm not sure but it seems like there's some part missing as well.

Example:

Draw strating hand
Then, each player draws up to seven cards. This is your starting hand.

encounter he uses to defend instead. If he doesn't, he may choose a support he uses to defend himself.

I got the impression that there's supposed to be more until I realized that it's continuing from the Phase 4: Combat, up another page and on the right.

Please fix this. One of the things that can hurt a game is a bad rulebook, at least until someone cleans it up a lot and streamlines it, making it a lot clearer. (I'm looking at you StarCraft Board Game  :-\)

EDIT:

I almost forgot. XP
I agree, [Trap] sounds better than [Conceal]. Now, if you plan on making a similar card that attaches to a character I would go with [Conceal] in that case.

Also, Beatdown. Maybe the character is unable to attack on the next turn. Either that or make it more expensive like you said.

Also, wtf! The first player gets to determine who the player is in a tie?
Maybe I'm just confuzzled but why? Why not have a secondary comparison like ok, both have the 15pts of valor who has the most power or the most cards left in their deck, etc.

wrong topic lad? Well, thanks for help anyway, am updating it...

Howl

ok thank youuu ... ill make beatdown a cost of 7. which is reasonable meaning that you couldnt play it turn 1 unless u have Ap boost. and would sumwhat be harder to play if u have alot of [Ap] effects.

aardvark

Quote from: Dragoon on January 12, 2010, 03:33:21 AM
wrong topic lad? Well, thanks for help anyway, am updating it...

D'oh!  ::)

@Howl: Glad I could help.

Howl

oh i completely forgot .. if there is a card that you would like to see in the set. just upload an image or provide a link to it and ill put it in .. Thank you all for the help

aardvark

Quote from: Howl on January 13, 2010, 04:19:50 PM
oh i completely forgot .. if there is a card that you would like to see in the set. just upload an image or provide a link to it and ill put it in .. Thank you all for the help

Awesome. *scurries off to find a card*

*scurryscurry*

Howl

Cool go Crazy with ideas.. im always up for anything.

Howl

ANY FRESH IDEAS ANYONE... !

Howl

ok here are the cards in the 1st set that .. were not completed.. and should finish off the base set. making it read for open play.  and here is a starter deck for those who want to learn.

Howl

here are some more decks.
Weapons= Master Chief Manipulation with weapons

aardvark

I'm stillworking on a card. Ugh.  >_<

Waiting to play this in Lackey tho. Curious, have you made a rule book for Universalia yet? I think that would make the whole card creation process a lot easier. I'm trying to do a personality btw.

Howl

omg i heh i thought i made one ill get right to it.. and here is set 2.0 ....im soo happy 2.5 will come out soon with an additional 50 cards. and new Keywords to look forward to.. just think.. what if you knew what card you were gunna get 4 turns in the future..  or .. well ull just see
oh and please tell me of any problems.

http://www.mediafire.com/?fg5oygbtyow

here is Universalia 1.0
http://www.mediafire.com/?erez4zjwnny

Howl

basic Gameplay...

players choose from decks containing 30-100 cards with up to 5 copies of a single card.

Both players draw 7 cards . if a player does not like their hand they may reshuffle their hand into their deck one more time and must keep the new hand of 7.

Players determine who goes 1st in any way that feel suitable. heh .
umm. the 1st player rolls two 6 sided die
    Roll phase
  AP roll- this determines how much Ability Points to use abilities and pay cards other than Personalities ...  that you gain this turn.

Recruit Roll- this determines the personality you may play from ur hand for instance you roll a 4 and you have a Personalityy in hand that reads [1\2\3\-\5\-] you cannot play that personality this turn because u did not roll a 1,2,3 or 5.. [!!ONE EXCEPTION!!] During the essential rolling itsself you may discard a card from hand to re roll your recruit roll only.The effect of the discarded card is negated and anything effects that trigger from cards in the graveyard are negated for that card.[unless noted]

Thinking Phase1- pretty much u think of what is going to happen. after rolling ur [R die] for the 1st time this turn u may choose here to re roll it by the proper payment or in thinking phase 2.

Battle phase. most cards comes into play with summoning sickness.. meaning they cannot attack the turn they come into play unless they are played from a card effect or have an effect that says other. Personality cards have an Atk. and Def. The Atk is the top number at the bottom left hand corner of the card the def is the bottom one. Battle is pretty much like magic except...  you can attack other personalities .

Thinking phase 2- just conduct Thinking phase 1 over agiain basically.

End turn all end turnb effects end here and the next player repeats these phases.

if any more  questions pop up ask lol.. no one is gunna bite.. and if anything pops up like a forgotten rule to be posted u can look here for updates,

aardvark

Got it and will check it out later. I'm not home tonight.