News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Game Idea.

Started by Howl, December 11, 2009, 10:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tokimo

Where do you get the cost to play interrupts? From the recruit die?

What are AP? Where do those come from?

Howl

Ap means Ability Points soo if you rolled a 6 for your ability points during your turn you add it to W/E number you had left over previously so if you had 3 left over from the 5 you rolled last turn then you would have 9 ability points. Ability Points are to Play everything Except Personalities. Or otherwise noted. And your recruit roll does not add up every turn .. each of your roll phases you start off with a Brand new Recruit roll Pool. so if u rolled a 6 last turn whatever you roll now is your new recruit number.

Howl

heres another of your cards .. tell me if theres theres anything else you want. Um im up for anything right now im almost to the 200 base set. then ill start with The Plugin Making then . weel see what goes on from that.

[attachment deleted by admin due to disk space availablility]

Howl

i need help with a card efect for Jak from the Jak and dexter series. i cant think of one that quiet fits.

Tokimo

Give him some triggered AP abilities based on the mana colors.

Howl

should i relate his effect wit Daxter?
here is daxter .

Tokimo

You could if you wanted to, I don't think you have to though.

Howl

Here is a Promo Montgomery Burns For Evryone who Wants it !!!
and hes actually really good.!

Cyrus

you do know that cards won't show up unless both player's have them on their computers, right?

Tokimo

Quote from: Cyrus on December 15, 2009, 10:39:11 PM
you do know that cards won't show up unless both player's have them on their computers, right?

Although if Lackey allowed people to create their own cards and load them in dynamically it be amusing for a few games...

Howl

yes im aware heh.. ive created numerous plugins between friends.. these images are juss ones to replace images that are included iin the plugin. montgomery burns will be included in the plugin but it just wont be a promo. and yeah that would be really cool much easier than manually putting it in. But. i guess doing it manually has its own Pros and cons.

Howl

ok well set 1 is almost complete and set two is on its way. Set Two i want to run around 1-3 similair games...  i was thinking Ratchet and clank and sly cooper games due to them having the same style of . Artwork and due to them beng video games. In addition Ratchet and Clank is a huge seriers that include tons of weapons and would be very cool to see in a tcg. so if anyone is up for helping with it post it here.

Howl

Tokimo

Personally haven't gotten a chance to play either series.

Howl

ok set two is on its way..  oh and due to the recent release of Assasins Creed 2 ( in which i tottally reccomend) the game is sooo good.. anyways i will have a few AC2 cards in there.