News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Updated Pokemon Plugin now Lackey wont work

Started by Bob the Builder, May 15, 2011, 05:27:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob the Builder

Just tryed to update the Pokemon plugin using the new format.. Now my Lackey wont work,, it doesnt even open up.. Any clues as to what is doing this..?

SpeedRacer

Thought I would pipe up and say that I'm also having this issue. I just downloaded lackeyCCG last night, and then it was working fine with the pokemon plugin. I tried to play someone to day and some things were off so I tried to update the plugin. Loading the pokemon plugin now causes lackey to crash, and it won't open again unless I delete the plugin. I don't get an error message or anything, it's just... nothing happens.

Picks-at-Flies

The last time I had this, the bug was that the cardback.jpg file was incorrect.  Instead of deleting the plugin, you can also delete your prefs file (depending on how much you customise your preferences).

SpeedRacer

so, were I to go in and manually alter the cardback.jpg file to something else, is there a chance that could fix it? I don't see anything wrong with it but I am also somewhat computer-illiterate so who knows.

Picks-at-Flies

Actually I tried to alter the name, and changed it in plugininfo.txt too.  Someone needs to look at that file and work out where the problem is - I just gave one starting point.  It's mostly trial and error if you don't know Lackey format intimately and if you don't alter anything outside the Pokemon plugin folder you shouldn't be able to break anything.  I would recommend that you need to have played a bit with computers previously, otherwise you'll just be scratching your head.

Saethori

http://www.lackeyccg.com/forum/index.php?topic=1022.msg7696#msg7696

Apparently the problem was with a corrupted setinfo.txt, that for some reason differed between my upload and the server. A fix has been uploaded.

Terribly sorry about the problem!