News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Installing a newly created plugin for use

Started by cap.tiny, May 15, 2011, 10:34:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cap.tiny

I would like to use this plugin i just created for testing my new card game but dont know how to make it work on lackey... plz help

Trevor

Quote from: cap.tiny on May 15, 2011, 10:34:28 PM
I would like to use this plugin i just created for testing my new card game but dont know how to make it work on lackey... plz help
Can you be more specific? Read the plugin tutorial and make small changes, and when something breaks, revert to a working version.

cap.tiny

oh yes sorry trevor, um i think i have all the files ready to upload to where ever they need to go for me and whomever to play test my game... do you upload them to a website? i guess.. the lackey site?.. my own website?

Trevor

Quote from: cap.tiny on May 16, 2011, 12:22:06 AM
oh yes sorry trevor, um i think i have all the files ready to upload to where ever they need to go for me and whomever to play test my game... do you upload them to a website? i guess.. the lackey site?.. my own website?
If you have a site, you can upload them there. If there is a problem, link the actual files and I can take a look.

cap.tiny

oh ok I guess i will make a site for them. I was going to make a site anyway. thank you Trevor, you are so nice and helpful.