I just posted a new version of Lackey, build date 05-19-11. Post bugs here.

Started by Trevor, May 19, 2011, 06:56:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor

I think I fixed all the bugs mentioned in the previous thread. If any of those issues persist, please report them again, even if you just say "bug X is still happening."

I mostly just fixed bugs, but I also made it so if you join as a spectator and there is an open seat, you don't automatically sit down.

Post any bugs you find here.

nick888

When you reveal your deck the cards are shuffled automatically. Some cards are not functional because of that.

AdLit

Updated without an issue however I'm now unable to log onto the server.

bruno.bena

I updated and the program don't launched.
a DOS window open and report "program too big to fit in memory"

Trevor

Quote from: bruno.bena on May 20, 2011, 09:41:28 AM
I updated and the program don't launched.
a DOS window open and report "program too big to fit in memory"
Get the .exe from the zip in the downloads section. Let me know if that fixes the issue.

JaceWho?

get unable to connect to server error.  Updated to newest version.  Still wont let me log in

Bob the Builder

Updated to newest version, havent been able to connect to server for 2 days. went all day yesterday unable to get into the website. Just tryed still cant connect to server

Trevor

Quote from: Bob the Builder on May 20, 2011, 10:21:06 AM
Updated to newest version, havent been able to connect to server for 2 days. went all day yesterday unable to get into the website. Just tryed still cant connect to server
This is related to the website issue. Things should resolve within 24 hours, or so I was told. Name server info needs to propagate through the interwebs.

Saethori

Page-Up and Page-Down still respond both on key-press and key-release, instead of just one or the other.

Also, and this has been in Lackey for a while, but, for me at least (running Windows 7), the game program seems to memorize window size from when it was last closed down, but not window position; the end result is, if I maximized it or enlarged it to the point where it covers the top-left corner of the screen, and then close it, next time it loads a good portion of it will be offscreen. Additionally, Windows seems to be unable to instruct it to load pre-maximized.

Trevor

Quote from: Saethori on May 20, 2011, 02:22:56 PM
Page-Up and Page-Down still respond both on key-press and key-release, instead of just one or the other.

Also, and this has been in Lackey for a while, but, for me at least (running Windows 7), the game program seems to memorize window size from when it was last closed down, but not window position; the end result is, if I maximized it or enlarged it to the point where it covers the top-left corner of the screen, and then close it, next time it loads a good portion of it will be offscreen. Additionally, Windows seems to be unable to instruct it to load pre-maximized.
When you are doing what exactly with Page-up and page-down?

I will investigate that windows windows issues.

AdLit

Quote from: Saethori on May 20, 2011, 02:22:56 PM

Ditto.  My Lackey always starts off-screen and I have to drag it back.  Been happening since I first started.  Luckily in windows 7, win+Up arrow will maximize it so it doesn't matter too much.

Saethori

Quote from: Trevor on May 20, 2011, 08:22:55 PM
It occurs for me in the Deck Editor section, while attempting to scroll through cards. I have not yet had a chance to see if it still occurs in chat logs.

Trevor

Quote from: Saethori on May 20, 2011, 09:06:41 PM
Quote from: Trevor on May 20, 2011, 08:22:55 PM
It occurs for me in the Deck Editor section, while attempting to scroll through cards. I have not yet had a chance to see if it still occurs in chat logs.
Ok, fixed in the next posted version.

XFede

Hi everybody! This is my first post, i've been using Lackey for a while, and it's great!
I apologize if my English isn't perfect, i try my best but i'm not a native speaker.

I'd like to report a couple of bugs. I'm using the Vtes plugin.

1)In the deck editor area, you can click and drag on a card name and use left\right arrows to decrease\increase the number of cards you are moving.
When you do this, you se the cards near the mouse pointer.
This works fine when you drag from the lower part of the editor (where all the card in the game are shown).
But when you drag from the upper part (the deck list that you are editing) the cards are not shown. It still adds or remove cards like it should, but you don't see them near the mouse pointer.

2) in the preferences->gameplay tab you can set a command to the F1, F2 etc keys. This doesn't work anymore.
I set a command for each key, then press "save preferences". The screen goes to the game area, but it doesn't save my preferences, and the Function keys are still the default commands.

Thanks again!