News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

World Divided

Started by greasontim, May 23, 2011, 07:57:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greasontim

Okay, due to moving and the lack of a computer for a while.  I had to stop working on my game which sucked.
I'm really gonna try and get everything setup and going this time, though I may just grab pictures off the internet for most of the cards at this time just to have a lackey version that is playable.  I'm working on making the first set of the three I'm gonna try and make.
May need some help setting up the plug-in for this though.

World Divided
Forgotten Power
Across the world of Nardoni stories of unforgettable power thought to be only legends.
Guilds and Alliances rose to make the legends be true.
They found what they were seeking at the back of the darkest cave in the world.
The 9 guilds each took a stone, but didn't read the writings on the wall behide them.
Grown insane with power over a few years, the guilds went to war amongst themselves to gain what they thought should be theirs.
The Great War had started.
WarStarter

Card Types
Heroes: Currently have 20/45 Heroes
This is just a last defense card seeing how if it dies the game is over and you lose.
I'm gonna be adding a extra stat to the hero cards called Soul "SP" (Soul Points).  These will basicly say how many summons you can bring into play at once.
Example; Hero's "SP" is 5 so you can bring into play up to 5 cards with a cost of 1 or just bring in a card with a cost of 5.
All cards can only block once, including the hero, any unblocked damage goes to the hero card.
These cards normaly have from 20-50 life, depending on how rare it is or if it has any extra skills.
Each hero type has a different skill.
Assassin: Any over kill damage when they attack a summon is than re-calculated to deal damage to the opposing hero.
Mage: Deal 1 damage to all enemy summons when you remove 3 counters (Once per turn)
Warlock: Your summon's Zap ability does +1 damage
Necromancer: Sacifice 1 undead summon and add its attack to target undead summon till end of turn.
Summoner: +1 Attack to your spirits
Druid: +1 attack to your beasts
Warrior: Allows second weapon to be equipped
Archer: +1 Damage when attacking beasts
Healer: Heals hero by 1 when you remove 3 counters

I'll be releasing more hero types later.

Summons (Creatures):
Currently only 4 summon types:
Beast
Imp
Spirit
Undead

Spells: Currently only have 4 spells
Only 1 spell can be played at a time unless hero has a effect or effect by ability that says other wise.

Equipment:
I have little to no ideas for this right now.

Terrain/Ruins:
Each player is allowed up to one Terrain/Ruins card on the field at a time.  The effects of the Terrain card is for both players while Ruins effect only the owner. Ruins are rare cards.
There is a slight difference between the two cards.
Terrain; effects both players heroes, they tend to give +1 to both stats and +1 to something else. Or effect a skill is someway.
Ruins; Allows you to bring out high attack monsters that have very low defense and health.

Things to come later on,
Extra Sets;
Path to Glory: Release of more hero types, socket gear system (For tuning your hero), Alliances (may bring this out in WarStarter)
Forgotten Gate: Release of new monster types

greasontim

Hoping to have this playable (Without full Card Art) by the end of June
I'll need some help setting up the image URLs though so people can get the image files for the game.
http://phentrixgames.clanteam.com/forum/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=3
Taking card Ideas under Card Designs.
Will be posting up the rules and that at some point so those that are somewhat interested just please hold on.

Looking for names for guilds.
Archer
Assassin
Druid
Healer
Mage
Necromancer
Summoner
Warlock
Warrior