I just posted a new version of Lackey, build date 05-27-11. Post bugs here.

Started by Trevor, May 27, 2011, 10:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor

I just posted a new version with several bug fixes, and some new features. I have begun adding macros and scripting. I will continue to augment these new abilities. In addition to adding more commands, I have made a webpage that lists them all and explains how to use them.

http://lackeyccg.com/tutoriallogcommands.html

Post bugs you find here. Also, I welcome feedback as I improve the commands & macros functionality.

Trevor

Mac users who downloaded before 2:15 PM EST today might want to redownload. I since fixed a few bugs and added text to speech in the mac version.

Nava

Great work as always,

minor thing though /speechon and /speechoff do try to synchronize the playmat for all players (at least between 2 Mac computers using 05-27-11).

If I use /spawn CARDNAME and move then the spawned card to the discard, the card will show up in my discard pile (shouldn't it be removed like the blank ones?).
Could we have a macro to download a card from a deckzone to  the table/hand (similar to spawn which can dl a card from your library of all cards).

Nava

P.S. ISSTACKEDCARDSFLAT works like a charm...

Trevor

Quote from: Nava on May 27, 2011, 02:07:35 PM
Great work as always,

minor thing though /speechon and /speechoff do try to synchronize the playmat for all players (at least between 2 Mac computers using 05-27-11).

If I use /spawn CARDNAME and move then the spawned card to the discard, the card will show up in my discard pile (shouldn't it be removed like the blank ones?).
Could we have a macro to download a card from a deckzone to  the table/hand (similar to spawn which can dl a card from your library of all cards).

Nava

P.S. ISSTACKEDCARDSFLAT works like a charm...
Fixed /speechon and /speechoff.

I will be adding commands to let you do pretty much everything, including that.

magekirbys

I can't seem to be able to right click on the +,-,0,= buttons for me or other players when i'm seated down an playing.
Not sure if it's a bug or something from my side.

Melkor1010

What is going on with this ridiculous guy reading the chat???  How do I get the sound back to when lackey was normal?  This is crazy...

No one on the server can give me a straight answer.  When I play solo the sound seems normal.  When someone joins my game...I got a computer reading the whole chat...When I try to turn off certain sounds, It's either turning off too much sound, or not enough....

Trevor

Quote from: Melkor1010 on May 28, 2011, 11:57:41 PM
What is going on with this ridiculous guy reading the chat???  How do I get the sound back to when lackey was normal?  This is crazy...

No one on the server can give me a straight answer.  When I play solo the sound seems normal.  When someone joins my game...I got a computer reading the whole chat...When I try to turn off certain sounds, It's either turning off too much sound, or not enough....
You are supposed to be able to turn that off with /speechoff, but the ability to turn it off is currently bugged in the posted version. It will be fixed when I post the next version. Also I will add a GUI for that.

Trevor

Quote from: magekirbys on May 28, 2011, 11:43:28 PM
I can't seem to be able to right click on the +,-,0,= buttons for me or other players when i'm seated down an playing.
Not sure if it's a bug or something from my side.
Ya, I noticed that shortly after I posted it, but I fixed it since. I haven't posted the fix because it isn't a major thing. There are many ways to change a stat.

btw, you can do in the log "/-5" to subtract 5, or "/+3" to add 3, or "/=15" to set your stat to 15.

Melkor1010

Thanks for getting back to me.  Was there any reason that you even put that option there?  I can't imagine anyone ever using that...I love lackey...a lot...but that is just brutal lol :)

Trevor

Quote from: Melkor1010 on May 29, 2011, 01:24:44 AM
Thanks for getting back to me.  Was there any reason that you even put that option there?  I can't imagine anyone ever using that...I love lackey...a lot...but that is just brutal lol :)
I like it a lot. It's a player preference thing, like some people like playing with a flat table, and some people like the 3D.
Text-to-speech makes spectating games like watching TV in my opinion. It speaks what they say. Do you have any suggestions to improve it, aside from the ability to turn it off?

Saethori

...Make it in the voice of a snarky british announcer? o.O

I dunno, just thinking out loud. >_>

Trevor

Quote from: Saethori on May 29, 2011, 10:38:15 AM
...Make it in the voice of a snarky british announcer? o.O

I dunno, just thinking out loud. >_>
Right now it is set to use your computer's default voice. Change that in your Mac System Preferences if you want a different voice.

I just posted a fix for macs. Download the zip, and take the .app from the zip, replacing your old one. You can now disable text-to-speech and it will remember your preference.

Saethori

AdLit

Not to sound stupid but is there a new read-me or anything listing the changes?  a lot of stuff has been modified recently and I've been busy with work so hard to keep up :)

Melkor1010

Quote from: Trevor on May 29, 2011, 01:33:16 AM
Quote from: Melkor1010 on May 29, 2011, 01:24:44 AM
I like it a lot. It's a player preference thing, like some people like playing with a flat table, and some people like the 3D.
Text-to-speech makes spectating games like watching TV in my opinion. It speaks what they say. Do you have any suggestions to improve it, aside from the ability to turn it off?

I downloaded the new update.  I didn't see a button to turn it off, but the /speechoff worked just fine.  I could have just missed it though. 

Few things I noticed, not sure if I'm just being stupid though...My draw 6 and Draw 7 buttons have been removed.  I see other people doing it but they are using a PC, so I'm not sure if there's something that I'm missing or if its a mac issue.  I also noticed that even if the "Opponent's cards face you?" box is unchecked, the cards face me. 

I'll think about suggestions for the speech feature.