I just posted a new version of Lackey, build date 05-27-11. Post bugs here.

Started by Trevor, May 27, 2011, 10:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XoVeR

Melkor just type /draw 7 /draw 6   and you should be able to do the function.  I have never pressed the button to draw 6 or 7.

Melkor1010

Cool thanks.  I prefer having the button, but I guess I can deal.

russelgelo

Preferences -> chat & macros

put your /draw6 there :p

Also, I found a bug. I created a game with 3 seats. When I vacated the seat and clicked the hand tab of one of the players, I could see their cards D:

carapippino

little premise: i still have to download this last update (i still have 12/12/10).

now: i've read somewhere in this (or previous updates) topic that new macro function has been added; the question is: is is possible to let a card do something automatically when played depending on its effect: i.e. doomtrooper -> positive karma: add automatically 10 dp to the dp pool instead of clicking 10 times the + button, or writing manually 10 to the white line? other example: when a warrior or a battle card is introduced on the table, automatically decrease your dp pool total?

thank you, just asking my 2 cents :)

Trevor

Quote from: carapippino on June 04, 2011, 09:50:57 AM
little premise: i still have to download this last update (i still have 12/12/10).

now: i've read somewhere in this (or previous updates) topic that new macro function has been added; the question is: is is possible to let a card do something automatically when played depending on its effect: i.e. doomtrooper -> positive karma: add automatically 10 dp to the dp pool instead of clicking 10 times the + button, or writing manually 10 to the white line? other example: when a warrior or a battle card is introduced on the table, automatically decrease your dp pool total?

thank you, just asking my 2 cents :)
Not those things specifically yet. I will continue to augment the scripting.

Carpemortis

This may be just a bug related to running under WINE, but the global stats are not updating the display for your opponent, when you change them. The values are still consistent, but the display does not update until you yourself change the stat.

Carpemortis

I'm beginning to believe that these are WINE bugs, but I can't test till I get home to my Windows machine.  In any case, the defaultchat buttons are not "clearing" after a plugin change.  the number of buttons stays the same, and the newer defaultchat buttons just replace them starting from button 1.  Any excess buttons from previous plugins remain.

IE: load up VTES and there are 20 buttons.  Switch to MTG and there are are still 20 buttons, the first 13 are the MTG buttons, and the last 7 are still the VTES.  Switch to my Netrunner plugin with 6 buttons.  First 6 are Netrunner, 7-13 are MTG, and 14-20 are VTES.

Trevor

I don't think it's a WINE thing. I think I fixed it in the version I have yet to post.

Tbiesty

Quote from: Melkor1010 on May 30, 2011, 10:50:56 AM
I also noticed that even if the "Opponent's cards face you?" box is unchecked, the cards face me. 

I've noticed this as well.  If I'm player 1, it seems to work based on the check box, but if I'm player 2, the cards always face me.

carapippino

i'd like to report a problem about card timing synchro: on my log i play first a card then the opponent another one, in his log it appears the opposite, first his card then mine. is it only a connection problem or also a client one? we both have this last version

p.s. is is auspicable get a more efficient card vector shuffle? too much often, in the maximum of 5 cards in a 60 cards deck, i got 3 adjacent copies of the same cards..

AdLit

Here's a bug I noticed, not sure if it's been posted before.

When you go to preferences--> gameplay and re-map the default F-key functions (windows), it doesn't really save your choices.  as soon as you leave the preferences window they're reverted to the default.  any ideas?

Yoink

Apparently no one can see anything I type into the chat box during a game. I've tried changing my color, but it doesn't help. It's as if I don't exist. I can chat just fine in the server but not in-game.

(I'm on windows)

Picks-at-Flies

Is this repeatable (if you restart your computer does the same thing happen)?

Yoink

Dimeq

trying to set player 2's life by clicking in the life box and pressing enter sets player 1's life instead, and trying to set player 1's life the same way doesn't seem to do anything.

example (trying to set player 2's life total to 15 by pressing enter (rather than the = button) instead sets player 1's life total, and trying to set player 1's life total to 3 doesn't work):