News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Leagues and stuff

Started by cap.tiny, June 02, 2011, 02:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cap.tiny

Looks perfect Cyrus. Thanx

well guys i am still up for thursday 6/16/2011 8 pm central time... anybody have any problems with that? later? earlier?

salmonofdoubt

cap.tiny

alright guys i have created a room on chatzy i will sit in the room any time i am on the comp (which is allot) http://www.chatzy.com/417861856400
and the password is boyscout

cap.tiny

cap.tiny

well the chat didnt work like i hoped...  :-\

salmonofdoubt

Quote from: cap.tiny on June 18, 2011, 10:44:42 AM
well the chat didnt work like i hoped...  :-\

Sorry, I kind of forgot about it!

cap.tiny

how about a weekly meeting of thursdays at 8 pm central time?

emeralds

Hi guys,

This all sounds like an excellent way to promote the wondrous resource for magic players that is lackey. I read through the comments and I'd like to help out on teaching people how to draft using Lackey. I am a passionate limited player but I feel that people are often perturbed by the complex rules and efforts that they perceive go into drafting. Drafting I have found is easy provided you can find the people who want to do it, but the problems lie in the time it can take to get it started, especially when doing a four man draft, and also the player skill which is usually fairly poor.

So can I join guys!!?!?

cap.tiny

I would love for you to help if all the others didn't just drop the idea.....  :-[

salmonofdoubt

Quote from: cap.tiny on June 26, 2011, 10:51:35 PM
I would love for you to help if all the others didn't just drop the idea.....  :-[

I know I didn't show up for the chat, but I did warn you that I wouldn't have the time to actually generate content. I can only really help advise your ideas. You need to get a couple people (looks like emeralds is interested) to devote some real time to this and force them to commit to a schedule. That means getting email addresses and reminding people to show up.

TheBuck

Told ya I wouldnt be around much but I would still "consult"

Dont give up so easily;I'm sure there are people who will always be around and its those that you want.

cap.tiny

oh hey ... ya'll just stopped chatting on here too so i just assumed that ya'll just dropped the idea.... should we continue?

salmonofdoubt

Quote from: cap.tiny on June 28, 2011, 04:48:14 PM
oh hey ... ya'll just stopped chatting on here too so i just assumed that ya'll just dropped the idea.... should we continue?

I mean, it's up to you. Although the goal is to make this a community run website, you need to take initiative to get it up and running. Once people see what you've accomplished they are more likely to contribute. If you really want to do this, you're going to have to put some work into it.

TheBuck

For me there just hasn't been anything to talk about. Just keep pressing on and people will follow.

cap.tiny

alright then, at the moment i have alot on my plate but hopefully here in a couple of weeks i will restart the whole project...