News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Minimum System Requirements?

Started by Konstantinov16, December 15, 2009, 05:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Konstantinov16

I hate to bother everyone with this, but my nephew may be playing on an outdated machine, anyone know the minimum system requirements for Lackey? Thanks.

Alastair

Not sure that this has come up before. I know the least powered machine I've used is a 1.6Ghz processor with 512MB of RAM.

Cyrus

I'm pretty sure that it should be able to run on slower rigs, but sometimes it just does not work correctly. case in point, right now lackey runs absolutely fine on my box, which has a gig of ram, 2.8ghz processor, and a 256mb video card. However, before my current installation of windows, it ran like crap. Buttons lagged being lit up and everything. Same exact computer, same exact version of windows, no viruses or anything, and about the same amount of free hard drive space. I am still very confused about this, lol.

What are the specs of your nephews machine? Only processor, ram, and maybe video card should really matter.

Alastair

Video card really shouldnt matter all that much. The vid setup in the machine I mentioned was an onboard 32meg card.

Trevor

Most of the time people report lackey not running it ends up being an outdated graphics card or driver or soemthing like that.

Konstantinov16

Thanks everyone. I'm not sure his specs, he's playing on a computer that is really my former sister-in-law's. He hasn't even really started playing, so we hopefully will see that it works fine. I just had fears because the last time I used their computer I remember seeing 128MB of RAM. But that was a long time ago, so hopefully they have upgraded since then.