News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Connection Issue? Players cannot see my inputs

Started by darkfox27, June 06, 2011, 01:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkfox27

I can join and host games, but once i am in the game players cannot see me typing in chat log. They cannot see my dice rolls or any cards I play. Any help Trevor?

I use Windows 7. I disabled firewall for router and computer. I also connected directly to the modem. No luck. My modem does not have a firewall.

I would love to play some lackey, but I am having issues playing. :(

Trevor

This might be caused by an issue that will be fixed in about 2 weeks. In the interim, make sure your firewall isn't the cause.

darkfox27

Thanks Trevor. Like I said, I connected directly to my modem. It doesn't have a firewall, and I turned of my pc's firewall. Still no dice. Hopefully, the new update will take care of it. I haven't been on lackey in like 2 years and my friend eagerly anticipates my return, as do I. :D Thanks for all you do Trevor. Your work is appreciated.

TheBuck

Quote from: darkfox27 on June 07, 2011, 12:54:50 AM
Thanks Trevor. Like I said, I connected directly to my modem. It doesn't have a firewall, and I turned of my pc's firewall. Still no dice. Hopefully, the new update will take care of it. I haven't been on lackey in like 2 years and my friend eagerly anticipates my return, as do I. :D Thanks for all you do Trevor. Your work is appreciated.

You still have a working dial up?  That is what you mean right,dial up, if so then I'm impressed and no I'm not being an ass.
I had the issue for like a year it turned out it was router settings. Check the port forwarding. I know you said you are plugged right into the modem but it's still worth a shot.