News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

What's this? A noob having problems? hmm...

Started by shiroken, June 10, 2011, 08:13:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shiroken

As the title says, I am completely new to Lackey, and have just downloaded it yesterday. I'm greatly interested in it as I love to play many different CCGs, but only have a couple of friends nearby who play one. Anywho, on with the problem.

Firstly, I was just curious about what exactly the "solitaire" mode is/does. Is the Test Dummy an AI that can be played against and if so, how? If not, what does it do?
Guess, I should have reread the About Lackey page more thoroughly (though, I had assumed there wasn't an AI since it would be insanely complex to program, but I don't think impossible - just would take you a solid decade or two at least). This question is now mostly answered, however I'm still wondering how to play the one deck against another. As I said, complete n00b at this program, so don't expect that I know anything not mentioned in the tutorial videos.

Secondly, more of an actual problem, I tried installing the Digimon plugin a couple of times, but each time when I try to load it, Lackey crashes... I'm guessing this is more likely due to a faulty plugin than a faulty Lackey, but I would love for it to get fixed if at all possible... ^^'

B-Dogg

To play as the deck you loaded to the Bot, click on its stats bar. Click your stats bar to play as your deck again.

shiroken

Just confirming (remember the noobishness) but stats bar would be the boxes right below the card preview boxy thing, yes?

B-Dogg

shiroken

So it seems that I'm having trouble with the LOTR plugin too. After looking around a little, it seems that others have reported trouble with the Digimon plugin as well.
I humbly suggest that the plugin list get cleaned up, either removing or fixing the buggy plugins.