News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Commander cards in magic plugin?

Started by Netbattler11, June 14, 2011, 12:09:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Netbattler11

QuoteM10 debacle
Completely unrelated, but a pet peeve of mine. Why is rebooting the game and making it new and exciting a debacle?

QuoteI just get the impression that Bort is over his head right now with this plugin.
If that is the case, than he shouldn't be doing it alone. Again, there are lots of people with the ability to create plugins, and lots of people who enjoy using Lackey to play magic. It shouldn't be that hard for someone to collaborate with him and take some of the load off his shoulders. I am extremely thankful that bort has put in all this work and done so well with the plugin thus far however. I just think that if hes having trouble keeping up with doing that than it may be time to shift the work to someone else.

Saethori

Quote from: Netbattler11 on June 27, 2011, 01:40:36 PM
QuoteM10 debacle
Completely unrelated, but a pet peeve of mine. Why is rebooting the game and making it new and exciting a debacle?
And one of my pet peeves is that every time I mention offhandedly why I left the game, everyone assumes all I've referring to is the rules overhaul. >_>

Bort

The commander cards are now added. What took so long is there don't seem to be high res scans of it, so I just used some mediocre scans for now. People have waited long enough.
Also included in the download is the commander decks. Browse you decks folder and there are 5 decks that start with "commander".

Also, Modern format filter is now added.

Cyrus

Netbattler11

Dude, you are amazing. Thank you so much.

Also, saethorl, what were you referring to if not the rules changes?

Saethori

Too lengthy and off-topic to get into on this topic; you can PM me if you actively want to discuss it. >_>