News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Chess plugin bug

Started by r0cknes, June 15, 2011, 11:23:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

r0cknes

In the chess plugin, I have all of the "card" images download, and the current version of lackey and chess, but the images do not appear in lackey. So when I go to put a piece on the board it is just a little black square.

EDIT: I tried a Windows XP and Windows Vista machine.I am having the same issue with another plugin that uses pngs. What do I do?

Trevor

Quote from: r0cknes on June 15, 2011, 11:23:41 AM
In the chess plugin, I have all of the "card" images download, and the current version of lackey and chess, but the images do not appear in lackey. So when I go to put a piece on the board it is just a little black square.

EDIT: I tried a Windows XP and Windows Vista machine.I am having the same issue with another plugin that uses pngs. What do I do?
Can you load any PNG image files with Lackey?
Do you have up to date drivers, such as opengl?

Gordon228

i had the same issue but i solved it via getting the latest sdl image witch contains files needed to make png work as sdl image dose not have the support in the base dll

Trevor

Quote from: Gordon228 on June 20, 2011, 07:46:54 PM
i had the same issue but i solved it via getting the latest sdl image witch contains files needed to make png work as sdl image dose not have the support in the base dll
How exactly did you do that?

Gordon228

i did a google search for sdl_image and found v1.2 witch contained more then what lackey had so it got almost every image type working as it had libpng12-0.dll in it witch this version of sdl image needs for png support but if not included it will still work but with out png support.

Edit: look here. http://www.lackeyccg.com/forum/index.php?topic=1128.0