News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

A bug or is it missing files?

Started by Gordon228, June 14, 2011, 01:08:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gordon228

well png still dose not work for me but i did manage to download an update to SDL_image witch got png working in the spawned cards and the avatars but nowhere else witch is strange. i think that the cards them selfs with the deck editor are not utilizing SDL_image.dll properly thus not giveing png support on the field and in the deck editor for cards that are not spawned cards. i will see what other areas can use png with my updated SDL_image.dll and will report it here.

Edit: apparently only those 2 areas can show png files properly. ie. show them at all.

Edit 2: apparently with the updated SDL_image.dll it makes everything work i just need to figure out why my test plugin aka the settlers of catan plugin is not working like it should but i will find out.

Edit 3: the latest SDL_image zip file comes with jpeg.dll, libpng12-0.dll, libtiff-3.dll, sdl_image.dll, and zlib1.dll and this is for your refrance.

r0cknes

I have the same problem. Do you have a link for the latest SDL_image zip?

r0cknes

Thanks for the rar file but I don't think it worked for me. I have the same problem. Can you view the pngs in chess?

The file you sent me said win32 I guess I should have told you that I run vista 64.

Gordon228

hmmmm.... i can view the chess png's just fine. did you add the files to lackey?

r0cknes

Yea I did. It is really weird. They are just black tiny squares. The same happened when I tried your Catan plugin. I can view the files outside of lackey just fine. Something is not jiving with my vista or my xp service pack 2 machine. I don't get it. Now I am having a problem with a plugin I am making for power grid as well. They have to be related somehow.

Gordon228

ya i know it's not a 64bit problem or vista have you tried reinstalling lackey?