News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Power Grid and Pillars of the Earth

Started by r0cknes, June 16, 2011, 09:54:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

r0cknes

I don't know how many of you are board game junkies but these are a couple of my favorites. I am looking to eventually make a plugin for both of these games. I am having a small problem with a couple of the mechanics in each of these games, and was hoping that some of you might have some ideas.

Pillars of the Earth

1. There is a mechanic in the game where a "current" player (Which changes most turns.) picks a random piece from a black bag and places it on the table.

I am new to the transparent png thing - as a matter of fact I can't get any of those plugins to work for me - Can they have a none transparent back to hide the piece? If not do any of you know of a way to make this machanic work?

2. Another machanic is that the turn order does change. I was thinking that a Token of some sort could be passed around, but The starting player choses the pieces from the bag.

Power Grid

At the moment I can't think of any problems that I will have, but I am sure I will run into a roadblock somewhere.

Which one should I start working on first?

r0cknes

I'll take that as you don't care either way. lol...

Anyways, I am working on Power Grid and I ran into a road block. I have some cards in the game, but when I load a deck and then try to play the game. lackey crashes. Also, I can add cards to a deck, but if I click and drag a card to my new deck Lackey Crashes. Any ideas?

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]