News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

DIGIMON TCG IN PROGRESS!!!

Started by spartan116chris, June 27, 2011, 07:11:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spartan116chris

im currently about to start work on the 4th of 5 booster series of digimon cards. i have also completed the 1st starter set, meaning other than the almost pointless digimon street starter sets im nearly dun and redy to have the digimon tcg back online after a bit of tedious work.

so that being said is there anyone besides myself who is acualy interested in playing this awsum game?  ;)

Lan

I started work on this a year or so ago. Got about 2/3 of the way through (all of the card scans gathered and grouped and over half of the spreadsheet work done) before I got bored and quit. If you want any of the work that I have already done, just let me know and i'll email you it.  :)

Maumo

I'm lucky to find this only a few days after. Hope you'll be reading this, anyway i'll send you a mail or something like that.

Actually all the cards scan can be found on internet, so i'll be glad to help you if you want  ;)

odennsonn

any news of this plugin?

If not could anyone email me the card images or point me to the link where I can download them so I can try to make one myself?