News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Resolution Issues

Started by Zanimus, July 02, 2011, 09:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanimus

Every time I start Lackey it messes with my resolution which makes it hard to read text on my monitor, both in and out of Lackey. I tried updating and re-downloading Lackey but that doesn't seem to help.

I recently got a new monitor which could be the issue. Any ideas on what could be causing this and how to fix it would be appreciated.

r0cknes

I am not sure about your issue but I have noticed on my all of my computers the placement of the window is weird. Can it just be set to be maximized at start?

Zanimus

Okay, it seems to me Lackey really throws a fit with certain resolutions and makes all text hard to read until I change my resolution and then change it back. This happens both on my native resolution 1360 x 768, as well as 1280 x 768.

I've decided just to switch to 1280 x 720 as it's really not that different and allows Lackey to run perfectly. I have noticed the issue with the window placement however. It starts with the window size I set it to when it last run, but 25% of the window is off-screen for some reason. Not really a big issue as it just requires moving.