Call of Cthulhu not showing any cards - please help

Started by briandrabek, July 05, 2011, 11:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

briandrabek

The Call of Cthulhu LCG is not showing me any cards. As soon as I load up other games I see all of the cards available to start deck building at the bottom right. CoC just remains blank after I load it up. Please help.

Thanks,

Brian

briandrabek

Trevor

I just checked and it works for me. Try clearing you cache and trying to install again? You using pluginfinder to install/update?

bananafish

I have this same problem, i go to deck editor and there are no cards. would trevor please be good enough to explain how to clear the cache? and yes i used the pluginfinder to install/update.

this is my first post, and wonderful program, very well done. and for the most part a very friendly community except for occasional angry 12 year old :]

Trevor

Quote from: bananafish on July 21, 2011, 08:01:22 AM
I have this same problem, i go to deck editor and there are no cards. would trevor please be good enough to explain how to clear the cache? and yes i used the pluginfinder to install/update.

this is my first post, and wonderful program, very well done. and for the most part a very friendly community except for occasional angry 12 year old :]
Clearing your internet cache is not a lackey thing. Google how to do it for your computer.

Aside from that, there are 2 reasons the cards wouldn't show up. You don't have a setlist.txt file, or the files the setlist.txt links to are missing or of the wrong format. Post your setlist.txt, plugininfo.txt, and card data file, and I will see exactly where the problem is.