News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

M12 plugin info for Bort

Started by cbus05, July 07, 2011, 06:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cbus05

Hey, M12 was recently loaded onto MTG gatherer, so whenever ready, the M12 plugin should be ready for production.

Just thought I would forward the notice so this can be worked on!

Bort

Clay updated the plugin. It should be working in autoupdate now. Let me know if there is a problem with any of the format filters.

meuchikun

The 2011 set was taken out of standard though it should still be in till September 30th and a lot of the converted mana costs are wrong. I fixed it for myself and a friend.

Clay

Yeah I don't know what's up with those converted mana costs. The file I sent to Bort had them all correct. It had a couple of problems with the card images, but I fixed those for myself. When I use my own version of the plugin, everyone else's card images come up weird. Bort, I can send you an update with the fixed version if you'd like.

And as meuchikun said, M11 is still in Standard until Innistrad comes out.

Bort

Converted mana costs are fixed now.

meuchikun

Quote from: Clay on July 12, 2011, 12:05:46 AM
Yeah I don't know what's up with those converted mana costs. The file I sent to Bort had them all correct. It had a couple of problems with the card images, but I fixed those for myself. When I use my own version of the plugin, everyone else's card images come up weird. Bort, I can send you an update with the fixed version if you'd like.

And as meuchikun said, M11 is still in Standard until Innistrad comes out.

That's what I'm saying the magic website says it's coming out September 30th. But in the plugin it's saying that m11 isn't in standard.

Netbattler11

You can change this really easily yourself. From your lackey folder, open plugins/magic/setlist.txt. Under Standard, change the 7 to an 8 and add 2011 to the list. Save and open lackey, and m11 cards will be in the standard filter.