Lord of the Rings TCG (LotR) - Where are the other sets?

Started by Ed-Zero, July 12, 2011, 09:09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed-Zero

Hello,

I see that the plugin was re-released recently and for whatever reason, it only has the first 9 sets out of 19. Does anyone have all of the cards and plugin information before it was "re-released"? In the old set, all 19 were available.

Any help on this is appreciated

If it's any help, there is a full database of all the cards available here: http://lotrtcgdb.com/sets/grand.html. Is something able to be done with this? Download all the images in a batch and all the text or something of the like? (I would consider this a last resort if no one else had the previous set of cards)

Tbiesty

Hello,

When I created the plug-in, I did make the decision to only include sets 1-10.  I made that choice for several reasons.

I certainly can add the later sets to the plug-in, but only would do so if other players actually wanted them.  If there is a need for me to include them, it'll take me a little time, since the next several days are pretty busy for me.

Ed-Zero

Hi Tbiesty,

If you indeed include the other sets, I know I would appreciate it as I have a small group of us that wants to play but half of the group is a little disgruntled at only having half the sets. Believe me, you're work on this is appreciated as me and my friends love this game and you haven't let it die.

Muniz

Hello,

yeah i also play LOTR, but dont have any other players met yet, if i see some persons online in lackey they never respond to my hails
:-(  I would also appreciate it when the other sets would be added, if i would know how to work the other sets out i would be glad to assist there.

Tbiesty

The plug-in is now updated to include all the sets.  Enjoy!

Ed-Zero

Quote from: Tbiesty on July 17, 2011, 01:23:59 PM
The plug-in is now updated to include all the sets.  Enjoy!
You definitely did not fail to deliver. Thank you so much Tbiesty!

Muniz

Thank you soo much Tbiesty!! You did a great job! Hope we can play someday together!! now LOTR is fully updated iam looking forward for a few games, always liked the game, i still have a lots of real cards here...

again thanks Tbiesty, you are the man of the week :-P

cu

Basti