News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Battlestar Galactica

Started by Dabem, July 17, 2011, 02:18:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dabem

So I've read there is a plugin for BSG CCG but I haven't found a link yet.

I might be willing to maintain it. What would be involved in that? I don't have the ability to host it but I could design the page if it could be hosted on Lackeyccg.

Alastair

Hosting all the image files is part of maintaining the plugin, as is the rest of the steps involved in creating and maintaining a plugin. The BSG plugin itself, I don't know how far behind it might be, if it had cards or sets missing or what. It's been quite a while since I've seen it myself. I do remember there being issues with the image sizes not being uniform and some of them were very poor quality.

Dabem

Hmm. The battlestar galactica website which was up for ages after the game was canceled must have finally been trashed. I don't really have anywhere to find the images. I think resources are going to be scarce on this one, but I might be able to scan any cards that are missing.

Is there anyway I can get a link or an attachment of what already exists? I'm not sure if I'll be able to host the images, but I guess it could potentially be a possibility. I imagine after fixing up some of it's issues there wouldn't be much to do. I was worried 'maintaining' would be a time consuming ongoing process.

kiloecho

I have hosting and would be willing to host BSG. Anyone know how to a hold of the files?

Dabem

I'm talking to Trevor about maintaining it. Thanks for the offer to host. I'll keep you updated.

kiloecho

I'm looking for a digital copy of the BSG CCG rule book?
Anyone have a working link or a pdf they can send to me?