I just posted a new version of Lackey, build date 07-30-11. Post bugs here.

Started by Trevor, July 22, 2011, 03:19:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor

Quote from: xkirby on August 01, 2011, 09:15:46 PM
Quote from: Trevor on August 01, 2011, 01:06:14 PM
xkirby,

When posting parts of your plugininfo, I need to see the whole thing because other parts are self referential.

The cause of your error is this:
<destinationowner> should be <destinationgamezone>
<sourcezone> should be <sourcegamezone>
and so forth. There are deck zones and gamezones, and you need to use the full term to distinguish them.
EDIT: You should fix your guide up a bit, whenever you get the chance. It says "destinationzone" instead of "destinationgamezone". That's why I typed it in wrong.
For that mistake, I blame everyone but myself.  It is now fixed.

ghostdragon

The function that lets you cover a card completely with another doesn't seem to work.

Trevor

Quote from: ghostdragon on August 02, 2011, 01:35:57 PM
The function that lets you cover a card completely with another doesn't seem to work.
I assume you mean preference, rather than function. It does work, but it has changed a bit. A card directly on top of another card will now be drawn above (z plane) the other card. In that case, a little line is drawn on the card underneath so you don't lose it.

carapippino

i noticed that after the last update if i have to put cards in the end of the vector of a card pile, i.e. drawing pile, the cards magically disappears.

Trevor

Quote from: carapippino on August 06, 2011, 11:58:35 AM
i noticed that after the last update if i have to put cards in the end of the vector of a card pile, i.e. drawing pile, the cards magically disappears.
Fixed.

Trevor