News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Trouble with TransferCard

Started by DaTuck, July 25, 2011, 09:19:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaTuck

I just found this great program, and have been able to get my LCG up and running for the most part.  However, I am having difficulty with the TransferCard general function.  I have even copied and pasted the example in the tutorial, and the example will not work.  Currently, I have a Hand, a Deck, a Discard, and 3 other game zones.  I want my TransferCard functions to move a card from the Deck to Zone1, from Zone1 to Zone2, and from Zone2 to Zone3.  I also need to move from the Deck to Discard and from the Discard to Zone2.

Neither of the examples in the tutorial (Deplete Deck and Play from Deck) work for me, and none of mine based on the tutorial work.  Here is an example of what I have:

<generalfunction>
<label>Recycle</label><kind>TRANSFERCARD</kind>
<sourceowner>performer</sourceowner>
<sourcegamezone>Discard</sourcegamezone>
<sourceposition>top</sourceposition>
<destinationowner>performer</destinationowner>
<destinationgamezone>Zone2</destinationgamezone>
<destinationposition>top</destinationposition>
<includeasbutton>yes</includeasbutton>
</generalfunction>

Thanks for your help.

Trevor

There was a bug with this function. I am fixing it now and it will work in the next version I post.

DaTuck

Great!  Thanks.  I am pretty sure that all I needed can be done by right clicking on the cards anyway, but having the buttons at the bottom of the table is really nice.  So, I will be able to make do until then.