A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Sailor Moon CCG:

Started by Tokimo, November 09, 2009, 11:41:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

infinitehope

awesome.
i also play mapplestory tcg.

i'd like to see magi nation added  - but the game neads to be able to generate dice for that to have any hope of working.

Tokimo

Lackey does dice rolls. Plugin creation isn't actually too bad. Part of the thing that's taken me so long on the sailor moon plugin is I've been adding the starter decks.

Tokimo

Core set only version (that works at least) available in zip form. http://www.johnuckele.com/SailorMoon.zip I'm still working on getting it to update from a URL and getting all the P&F cards in.

Snooby

Quote from: Trevor on November 11, 2009, 07:00:13 PM
Quote from: chriscone on November 11, 2009, 06:19:47 PM
That was probably the work of snooby as he did a number of the plugins that I have.
I think he only maintained 1 or 2, if any. He hosted many of them.

Just to set the record straight. I created, released, maintained and hosted over 50 Lackey plugins, including .Hack//ENEMY, 24, 7th Sea, AGOT, AVP, Austin Powers, Avatar - The Last Airbender, Battletech, Ben10, Buffy, Chaotic, Conan, Corunea, DarkEden, Doomtrooper, Dragonball CCG, Dreamblade, Dune, Epic, Eye Of Judgment, Fight Klub, High Stakes Drifter, Highlander, Horus Heresy, Huntik, Initial-D, Kingdom Hearts, MECCG, MegaMan, Naruto, Neopets, Ophidian 2350, Power Rangers, Sailor Moon, Simpsons, SonicX, Stargate, The Nightmare Before Christmas, VS-System, WH40K, WarCry, Wars, Wing Commander, X-Files, Xena, Young Jedi.

I also hosted "lost and found" plugins from other sources, e.g. Case Closed, Dragonball Z CCG, Eve - The Second Genesis, Lycee TCG, Lyoko, MLB Showdown, Maplestory TCG, Rumbling Spell Orchestra, Warriors, Yuyu Hakusho, Bluemoon, as well as replacement images for many of the xgo.br plugins that were lost/damaged.

Add to this the fact that I also wrote the "Idiot's Guide to Creating Lackey Plugins" and the LackeyCCG PluginEditor software and you can see that i did a bit more than "host a few plugins".

infinitehope

Quote from: Snooby on November 22, 2009, 10:39:04 AM
Quote from: Trevor on November 11, 2009, 07:00:13 PM
Quote from: chriscone on November 11, 2009, 06:19:47 PM
That was probably the work of snooby as he did a number of the plugins that I have.
I think he only maintained 1 or 2, if any. He hosted many of them.

Just to set the record straight. I created, released, maintained and hosted over 50 Lackey plugins, including .Hack//ENEMY, 24, 7th Sea, AGOT, AVP, Austin Powers, Avatar - The Last Airbender, Battletech, Ben10, Buffy, Chaotic, Conan, Corunea, DarkEden, Doomtrooper, Dragonball CCG, Dreamblade, Dune, Epic, Eye Of Judgment, Fight Klub, High Stakes Drifter, Highlander, Horus Heresy, Huntik, Initial-D, Kingdom Hearts, MECCG, MegaMan, Naruto, Neopets, Ophidian 2350, Power Rangers, Sailor Moon, Simpsons, SonicX, Stargate, The Nightmare Before Christmas, VS-System, WH40K, WarCry, Wars, Wing Commander, X-Files, Xena, Young Jedi.

I also hosted "lost and found" plugins from other sources, e.g. Case Closed, Dragonball Z CCG, Eve - The Second Genesis, Lycee TCG, Lyoko, MLB Showdown, Maplestory TCG, Rumbling Spell Orchestra, Warriors, Yuyu Hakusho, Bluemoon, as well as replacement images for many of the xgo.br plugins that were lost/damaged.

Add to this the fact that I also wrote the "Idiot's Guide to Creating Lackey Plugins" and the LackeyCCG PluginEditor software and you can see that i did a bit more than "host a few plugins".

I sir, salute you. Dot Hack! Oh man, thats one for sure.

Airbender was a huge disapointment. What a lack luster of a mechanic for a pontetlay awesome game.

Thanks for the Mapple Story one, I'm injoying it greatly!
Now to find some players :D

Also - quetion and sorry for tangent here -but is there a way to genrtate a marker that is easly movable so i can keep track of what card i am on -? I did make the marker, but i have to erase then use it again... i was using a card - but i'd like a movable arrow

also, is there a way to generate a D6 (or whatever) on the FIELD itself? this would be usefull if Magi Nation was added in.

Thanks

picks-at-flies

AFAIK, at the moment you can only create cards, and markers on those cards.

For most games, it's worth (or necessary) setting the option, "View markers as numbers", which would work fine for Energy in MND.  Bit of a pain for tracking your progress - but using a spawned card is fine too.

Tokimo

Quote from: Snooby on November 22, 2009, 10:39:04 AM
Just to set the record straight. I created, released, maintained and hosted over 50...

Wow. Epic. Out of curiosity, why did you stop?

Snooby

One way to create a moveable arrow is to create a "card" with an arrow on it :)

The Maple Story was not one of mine, just a plugin created by someone else that I hosted because it was not widely advertised.

Why did I stop? Hmmm.
Well, the short version is that a) my plugins got hijacked, and b) that Trevor is unreasonable.

Alastair

This might be a topic that needs to be directed back to the subject of the Sailor Moon CCG.

Tokimo

Quote from: Snooby on November 22, 2009, 04:46:00 PM
Why did I stop? Hmmm.
Well, the short version is that a) my plugins got hijacked, and b) that Trevor is unreasonable.

Well, I hope you don't mind too much that I'm in the process of hijacking Sailor Moon.  :-[

infinitehope

I recall ages back someone... TuxedoRainbow I belive had ideas for new cards... I cant find them now, but if I get the cards the right size (not sure what size) and sugest a new set, could it be put in reletivly easy? IF so I'll glady kick out some ideas for a third set with the Outers.

Tokimo

My wife and I have always found the prospective of making extra sets appealing. I'm not sure I'd call it "easy", but it's not technically hard. You seem eager to kick start this process, so if you want to I can sent you an excel file containing the first set of cards and you could erase those and put the PnF set in if you wanted. That's the most time consuming part of the process.

Also, http://johnuckele.com/SailorMoon/updatelist.txt is now working.

Tokimo

Sailor Moon excel file for the core set. Feel free to make any corrections. If you upload a PnF version (pnf only, each set gets it's own file), I'll put up the pnf expansion sooner.

[attachment deleted by admin due to disk space availablility]

picks-at-flies

If you are actually planning to release new cards, I would suggesting creating a template for MSE (Magic Set Editor) - you need card blanks anyway if you're creating new cards, and MSE just makes the whole process trivial once the plugin is made.  Plus there is an export to Lackey function you can modify.

Tokimo

Didn't realize MSE had an export to Lackey, but I think it's more important to get the existing expansion (Past & Future) codified before anyone makes new SM cards.