News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Sailor Moon CCG:

Started by Tokimo, November 09, 2009, 11:41:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotLimit

Quote from: AwkwardOctopus on June 22, 2011, 02:27:51 PM
Does anyone know how to fix this so I can add a Level 1, 2, 3, and 4 Sailor Scout to a deck?  Thank you so much!

I can field this one. Basically LackeyCCG is only programmed to recognize that cards are different based on their name, so cards that share the same name (as with Sailor Moon and several others) cannot be added to decks properly.

The 'fix' is to rename the cards yourself, so that the level designations appear in the names column:
1. Open the file "Premier.txt" in a spreadsheet program, edit the names of all cards with duplicate names. I suggest putting unambiguous designations in parenthesis, so as not to confuse players. (ex. change 'Sailor Moon' to 'Sailor Moon (S1)' for Sailor Scout - Level 1, 'Sailor Moon (S2)', for level 2 and so on.)

2. Save and close the file

3. Open "Premier.txt" in notepad or something similar and remove any junk symbols like " " that may have appeared due to formatting in another program.

Now it should load fine, and you will be able to create decks properly.

I think this method is a little bothersome, especially for people who are merely trying to maintain old plugins (or plugin creators who weren't aware of the bug), because many games are very specific about what a card's name is, as opposed to its type, signification, affiliation, etc. (for example, one card might say, 'discard all cards with the name XXX', which would be different from saying, 'discard all cards with XXX in the name'). In any case, Trevor assured me it's a problem with the card game's original design, not his program  :-\

Trevor

If you want to be able to specify a deck by just the card name, the only way to do that is to have unique card names. I could have allowed same names for different cards, but the alternative is better.

Strongwoods

do u have a updated version 2 download of the plugin with all the cards 4 sailor moon ccg

U-Tomodachi

I wish I could make Sailor Moon cards with Sailor Moon Collectible Card Maker.

dukelacrosse

Anybody still have the excel card data file floating around for this game ive been loking everywhere and all links dont work anymore

StarcatProducts

Hi There!
I recently collected a full set of the cards from the core set of the Sailor Moon CCG.
If you would like to remake the plugin, you can use this list here to generate the card names: http://wikimoon.org/index.php?title=Sailor_Moon_Collectible_Card_Game

If you have any trouble locating any of the specific card image, I can scan them as some of the cards are quite hard to come by.
Thanks and good luck! :)

dukelacrosse

Thanks for the info, i have a quick plugin done need to add more info for the card data and resize the images i got. when its done ill try and get a link posted