Lord of the Rings: The Card Game (new LCG from Fantasy Flight, NOT Decipher)

Started by Bootylactin, July 28, 2011, 11:10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jynks

Oh, you mean the function on lackey uses to handle boosters for drafting and stuff in magic? Yea I thought of adding them for completion sake but instead added a column in the deck edit called number or copies or something I forget and am at work right now. Anyway it is the last column before the card rule text. There you will see the default copies amount. Remeber all player cards apart from core are all 3 of each. So only encounter cards and cards from core really use this idea. Adding the column for copies in the deck editor seamed the best way as you can easily make custom encounter decks, just click on a encounter card and hit +1 for each copy listed in the editor.

Jynks

Version 2.2 is up!

Change: audio volume for phases increased

Added : Conflict at the Carrock AP!!! Go punch those trolls!!!

I think everything is working, let me know if you find any more bugs!

Jynks

Version 2.2.1

FIX: Seams I forgot to add Grimborn the Old to the set!! Opps! He is back in there now!

Please send me any bugs so I can fix! Have Fun!!

hendersondayton

I was totally psyched to not only find Lackey, but to also find the LOTR:LCG plug-in. Excellent work! Thank you to FFG for allowing it to be published and for everyone involved in its upkeep!

The tutorials done on Youtube (TragicTheBlathering) are a MUST WATCH! as they do an amazing job of going over this program.

FrankieCZ

Hi there,
Firstly i wants to thank you for this Lackey modul.
Secondly I have probably same problem as rocknes. Everytime i hit that Load to share button, if is set to Quest deck, the Lackey crash. No matter what cards are in that upper deck window in Quest deck section.

P.S. Sorry for my English

Jynks

There are 2 know bugs with the shared deck zones. This error is one of them. The other is the fact that the reveal X cards from encounter deck and the resulting windows pop up doesn't work. Trevor know about these and I am sure he will get to him when he gets time. If your impatient you should donate a few bucks (nothing crazy) and add a note you play LoTR-LCG.

For now the work around, as the player decks function correctly is to use LOAD ENTIRE DECK for the encounter deck and use LOAD TO ZONE for the player decks. This will not crash lackey.

As for scry'n the encounter deck, I draw the cards as shadow cards, then use the SHIFT+ MOUSEOVER to peak, then simply drag back onto the encounter deck tab. If the card goes on the bottom of the encounter deck it is more awkward, but all you have to do is switch to the encounter deck and drag the card to the far RIGHT

Trevor

I'm posting a new version soon. It has some fixes, including the crash issue. I hope to have it out today.

hendersondayton

I know the manager of this plug-in (Tragic?) is limited to only updating 6mths after an adventure packs comes out but I was curious when the next update will happen? Adding JtR?

Jynks

UPDATE - Version 2.3

ADDED: - A.Journey.to.Rhosgobel Adventure Pack
ADDED: - Custom Quest by John Davis - Sarn Gorwing
ADDED: - Key-Binding Control for NEXT TURN (F7 default)

CHANGED: - Resource Font Text to Yellow (easier to read)
CHANGED: - Renamed the Ninjadorg Custom Quests. (Please Delete the old ones, or you will have 2)
CHANGED: - A Ton of behind the Scene Stuff

FIXED: - The Custom Hero "Erestor" now displays the correct card. (thanks to Sylvicolus for pointing this out)

Ok well that is it.. hope you like it.. this is one of the hardest quest in the game so far, especially when you have the limited card pool that is currently available in lackey.. please try to refrain from punching your computer monitor!

Please let me know if there are any problems.

NOTE: - LackeyCCG is having some extensive work done it at the application level by Trevor. I have been playing with the beta and I am happy to tell you that the "Reveal X cards" on the encounter deck button is 98% working and will most lily be released by the next AP! As well as a number of other small bugs with the encounter deck, like the log not displaying "shuffle" when someone shuffles the deck. The new lackey is not out yet.. but will be soon.

NOTE 2: - All 4 Versions of the plugin will now show in the Plugin Install area. The versions just control resolution and they are MAX, HIGH, MEDIUM and LOW. One of the buttons is slightly cut off, this is the MAX version.. you can still click the button though. (this is on the 2 fix list and will be done soon)

--Tragic

Bis2Fioute

Hello,

Great plugin, I will be using that a lot !

I noted that (on version 2.2), in the encounter deck, the card have the back of the player deck. To fix it, you can add an encounter.jpg in the sets/setimages/general folder.
Well, I checked and it doesn't work anymore, I could have sworn it did, oh well...

I also want to thank you because your plugin is a very good example and it helped me understand the tutorial on how to make plugins.

eyecrusty

Do we know, if the plugin includes all the expansions to date? Or a way to check how many cards should be in the deck?
I used zorbic's deck builder and some of the cards i selected there were not included in the LackeyCCG Deck.

Is there a link i need to install or update from URL?  To Get the rest of the Expansions.  Or have they just simply not been imported yet.

Thanks.. Great game.. Really enjoying it!  I love to play with real cards the best but this is great to link up with my brother 8 hrs away.

Thanks again.

Jynks

Quote from: Bis2Fioute on February 01, 2012, 06:39:10 AM
Hello,

Great plugin, I will be using that a lot !

I noted that (on version 2.2), in the encounter deck, the card have the back of the player deck.

um, the encounter cards should all have the correct back... when you press F6 to place them on the table.. but in the deck view they have the generic back.. at this time lackeyccg can not display the "correct" back in the deck zones tabs.. It is a minor annoyance and I think there is way more important fixes, though Trevor dose know about it and it is most likely on his list of things to do somewhere down the bottom.

Quote from: eyecrusty on February 01, 2012, 01:49:15 PM
Do we know, if the plugin includes all the expansions to date? Or a way to check how many cards should be in the deck?

no it is only up to aJTR