Lord of the Rings: The Card Game (new LCG from Fantasy Flight, NOT Decipher)

Started by Bootylactin, July 28, 2011, 11:10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jynks

Quote from: Bis2Fioute on June 03, 2012, 04:35:14 AM
Oh and can you implement the TOGGLETURNALLIMMUNITY card function please ?

unfortunately there is a hard limit to card functions and I am already over it.. Trevor said he will increase this limit, so until then I can not sorry :( I'll fix those errors soon, I am just waiting for a tweak to fenixes custom quest then a new version is coming out with Khaz.

Quote from: Bis2Fioute on June 03, 2012, 04:35:14 AM
A couple fixes I've noted :
- Gildor and Descendants pictures are mixed up again.
- Song of Mocking is Tactics, not Neutral.

Ok Mocking is getting fixed now... but in my version Gildor and Descendent are working correctly. Try deleting your card images and re-downloading them.. it will not take long. <lackeyccg install root>\plugins\LoTRlcg\sets\setimages\

Jynks

As always, if you experience problems the fastest way to fix is to just delete the entire Plugin Dir and just download it again form the server ... just remember to backup your player decks.. so Del this dir!! (\plugins\LoTRlcg\)

Version 3.0

ADDED:- Khazad-dum Big Box Expansion
ADDED - Feonix's custom scenario #4 - Raid on the River Carnen
FIXED - Song of Mocking is now in correct Tactics Sphere
FIXED - Counter Image Error some people were having
FIXED - Default Key Binding file is now working correctly

Please let me know if anything needs fixing!!

Hi guys!! Yes Khaz is a month early!! woot... but I will be busy so here it is now!! Have fun and go bash those orcs!!! This will be the last update for a while as there was a break in release over Christmas of LoTRlcg... The 1st Pack of Darrowdelf was released on March 2012... So this means I'll be releasing that pack in September.. so in 3 months!! Do not worry I plan to do some cool stuff on this still as in I will be adding lost of Custom Quests!

-----------------

Speaking of Custom Quests, the guy that did "The Barrowdowns" arguably one of the best quest for LoTRs including the official ones has made a new quest and I have added it to LackeyCCG.

Read all about it here!!

Again it is a fantastic quest and easy to print out.. in fact I might make a video on how to easily make a custom card pack wit hout a lot of pain. One of the cool things is this time he has made a entirly unique encounter deck (like Massing uses) so there is no problem with mixing encounter cards and them looking slightly different.

Anyway, that has been added to lackeyCCG anyway and i strongly suggest you check it out!

----------------

Also I have fixed some problems with the default keybindings ... they should now be all working ...

CRT+LEFT CLICK = Flip a Card
HOLD SHIFT + MOUSE OVER (Peak at the other side of the card without flipping it)

F1 = Refresh ALL
F2 = Draw Card

F3 = Next Phase
F4 = Last Phase

F5 = Draw Encounter Card
F6 = Draw Shadow Card

F7 = New Turn

ALT+Q / CRT+Q = Resource Token (Add / Remove)
ALT+W / CRT+W = Wound Token (Add / Remove)
ALT+E / CRT+E = Quest Token (Add / Remove)

ALT+A / CRT+A = Helper Card Counter 1 (Add / Remove)
ALT+S / CRT+S = Helper Card Counter 2 (Add / Remove)
ALT+D / CRT+D = Helper Card Counter 3 (Add / Remove)

ALT+Z / CRT+Z = Purple Generic Token (Add / Remove)
ALT+X / CRT+X = Orange Generic Token (Add / Remove)
ALT+C / CRT+C = Yellow Generic Token (Add / Remove)

ALT+V = Toggle Draw Mode ON / OFF
CRT+V = Clear Markings
ALT+R = Roll 6 sided Dice
ALT+F = Flip Coin

Useful Console Commands

Remember lackeyCCG has a huge list of consol commands to let you do awesome stuff... see the full list here! Though here are some real useful ones!

/save NameYouChoose (Save the current game, includes all decks)
/load NameYouChoose (Load a save game)
/senddeck # (This command will send you deck to the other player and download it directly to their deck folder, replace the # with their seat number.. so if their name is 3rd in the list it would be "/senddeck 3"

demidium

hi tragic.. nice plugin you've got there.. :)
i have older version and it work like a charm..

but when i updated to version 3, the lackeyCCG become not responding and crash..
i tried to delete the older plugin and download it again from server, but it still crash..
please fix it.. thanks

Jynks

As always, if you experience problems the fastest way to fix is to just delete the entire Plugin Dir and just download it again form the server ... just remember to backup your player decks.. so Del this dir!! (\plugins\LoTRlcg\)

Version 3.1

ADDED:- Orc Hunt (Custom Quest)
ADDED - The Fall of Dale (Custom Quest)
ADDED - Eagle Token (For Eagles of Misty Mountains)
CHANGED -All Players now sit on same side of table (Should make it better for solo players running multiple decks)
CHANGED -Eagle Tokens used to Eagle player card backs
REMOVED - Progress, Wound and Quest Token from Token Area

Guys I know Vassel and OTGN2 have more current cards. The plug makers do this against the express wishes of FFG and are basically pirates and being illegal. My plugin conforms with the requirement to wait 6 months after the real cards are released b4 releasing the virtual cards.

I'm not going to release them faster.. please stop asking! You may use OTGN or Vassel if you have no moral problems with disregarding the wishes of the designers. month

As there was a break in release over last Christmas of LoTRlcg? The 1st Pack of Darrowdelf was released on March 2012? So this means I'll be releasing that pack in September! Do not worry I plan to do some cool stuff on this still as in I will be adding lost of Custom Quests!

----------------

Also I have fixed some problems with the default keybindings ... they should now be all working ...

HOLD SHIFT + MOUSE OVER (Peak at the other side of the card without flipping it)

F1 = Refresh ALL
F2 = Draw Card

F3 = Next Phase
F4 = Last Phase

F5 = Draw Encounter Card
F6 = Draw Shadow Card

F7 = New Turn

ALT+V = Toggle Draw Mode ON / OFF
CRT+V = Clear Markings
ALT+F = Flip Coin

Useful Console Commands

Remember lackeyCCG has a huge list of consol commands to let you do awesome stuff... see the full list here! Though here are some real useful ones!

/senddeck # (This command will send you deck to the other player and download it directly to their deck folder, replace the # with their seat number.. so if their name is 3rd in the list it would be "/senddeck 3"

voidy

hey there,

i want to thanks you for all your hard work it looks amazing and about waiting 6 months with new packs i think its great that u wait with adding them as FFG requested or is demanding.

keep it up i <3 it. just discovered ur youtube series aswell in the process of watching them all :D

i cant however seem to set it up correctly ill stuff out your instruction video's have been removed :'(

layolayo

Hi, just found LackeyCCG - looks great, and am really looking forward to playing LoTRLCG on here. Quick question though, I have downloaded everything, as far as I can see. But I cannot locate the Helper Token Card - This card exists as an image in the Token folder, it is in the CardDataFiles.txt, but it and the other 2 tokens do not appear in the Deck Editor - On there it states Total: 494 Shown: 491, so the three tokens are not visible??? how do I make them visible?

Thanks for your work on this - great job!

Trevor

Quote from: layolayo on September 07, 2012, 03:01:09 AM
Hi, just found LackeyCCG - looks great, and am really looking forward to playing LoTRLCG on here. Quick question though, I have downloaded everything, as far as I can see. But I cannot locate the Helper Token Card - This card exists as an image in the Token folder, it is in the CardDataFiles.txt, but it and the other 2 tokens do not appear in the Deck Editor - On there it states Total: 494 Shown: 491, so the three tokens are not visible??? how do I make them visible?

Thanks for your work on this - great job!
I'm not sure about this plugin, but tokens are usually available through the Tokens tab to the right of the table. If you can't see this tab, make sure the panel isn't collapsed.

layolayo

Thanks Trevor,

I wasn't aware that there was a bar positioned to the right. I am using a laptop and resolution is not the best. Great work - hope to see an Android version soon!

Regards

Layolayo

Jynks

As always, if you experience problems the fastest way to fix is to just delete the entire Plugin Dir and just download it again form the server ... justs remember to backup your player decks.. so Del this dir!! (\plugins\LoTRlcg\)

Version 4

ADDED: Redhorn Gate AP (1st of Darrowdelf)
ADDED: Aside Encounter Deck Zones
ADDED: Victory Pile Deck Zone
ADDED: Mulligan Sound
ADDED: Mulligan Button
ADDED: Save and Load Buttons
CHANGED: All encounter deck now have any "out of play" cards used in set up placed in the new ASIDE deck zone for quicker game starts!
FIXED: Sarn Gorwing Custom Quest Deck!

Ok... so I finally found time toi update this plugin.. only 18 days late!! wtf... do not worry I'll update it as soon as the new month starts so you will not be waiting as long for the next pack...

BIG NEWS!! Darrowdelf has started... so get on and start hitting the trail

Also, I have made some pretty major changes to the plugin. I Strongly recommend backing up your OWN decks and DELETING THE ENTIRE PLUGIN DIR AND INSTALLING FROM SCRATCH.

I have added 2 new deck zones... as there are more and more quests that require shuffling of the quest deck. So now you will see that there is a new button called "DRAW QUEST" this will draw a quest card form the top of the quest deck (LEFT). You can still play as always, but if you are playing say FLIGHT FROM MORIA, you can now put the quest cards in the quest deck zone and use the shuffle and other deck functions!

I have also added a new deck zone called "VICTORY" so you may drag your victory cards into this area now if you wish.

Also ALL the encounter decks have been changed. So i strongly recommend you deleting them all and re-downloading. This is because I have added yet another deck zone called "ASIDE". This deck zone contains all the Quest 1a setup cards. Like if the quest says "search the encounter deck for card and place in staging area" well that card is now already put aside for you in this aside deck zone. This should speed up quest setup as you will not need to fetch the cards yourself.

Also there is a new button in teh canned messages area called "!mulligan!" this will discard your starting hand and then draw 6 cards as well as announcing you are taking a mulligan, next to it is !draw 6! that will draw your starting hand.

Ok have fun!!!

-----------------

Also I have fixed some problems with the default keybindings ... they should now be all working ... if not del the plugin and fresh update!

F1 = Refresh ALL
F2 = Draw Card

F3 = Next Phase
F4 = Last Phase

F5 = Draw Encounter Card
F6 = Draw Shadow Card

F7 = New Turn

F9 = Empty Hand  - This moves the top card of your hand to the top of your draw deck. (do not change this keybinding!!)

ALT+M = Toggle Draw Mode ON / OFF
ALT+N = Clear Markings
ALT+F = Flip Coin

Useful Console Commands

ghostdragon

hendersondayton

Tragic has not logged in since October of 2012. It is safe to say as of right now this plug-in is dead. Unless someone is going to pick it up again.

OCTGN (sorry for the shameless plug but for LOTR fans, i have to do it) has updated decks.

Jynks

Hey guys I am back!

Been overseas for ages. Anyway.. I am sad to say that I have stopped playing LoTR having moved on to Star Wars and A:Netrunner as well as Call of Cthulhu (I'll always play that).

I will still host the plugin and as soon as I get my computers out of storage and set up I will update the pulgin to the end of the current cycle that is currently only 1/2 released.

I am looking for someone to take over this plugin. The updating is not that involved and I can get you in touch with a good scanner who will keep you up to date with new cards. I can teach you how to update it and keep it uptodate easily.

If you can not wait there is a OCTGN3 plugin that is currently well maintained but it isn't as god as the lackey one for a number of reasons.. one of witch LackeyCCG has save function and crash recovery and can be played on most platforms and I have more custom quest and all sorts of little things.

Anyway.. sorry .. but that is life!
--Tragic

hendersondayton

I am glad to see this picked back up if only to get it caught up. Thanks!

Jynks

had a few people interested in this but no one is biting.. so I guess I'll try to keep it updated for the time being.. though the releases will be slow. Expect a update in the near future

Jynks

Plugin is updated and ready to post... problem is that as I am not collecting this now .. I can not build the objective decks.. can someone please send me the correct objective deck list?

I need HON and Hobbit 01