Lord of the Rings: The Card Game (new LCG from Fantasy Flight, NOT Decipher)

Started by Bootylactin, July 28, 2011, 11:10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jynks

As always, if you experience problems the fastest way to fix is to just delete the entire Plugin Dir and just download it again form the server ... justs remember to backup your player decks.. so Del this dir!! (\plugins\LoTRlcg\)

Version 5

ADDED: Darrowdelf 2: Road to Rivendale
ADDED: Darrowdelf 3: The Watcher in the Water
ADDED: Darrowdelf 4: The Long Dark
ADDED: Darrowdelf 5: Foundations of Stone
ADDED: Darrowdelf 6: Shadow and Flame
ADDED: Saga: The Hobbit: Over Hill and Under Hill
ADDED: Deluxe: Heirs of Numenor Expansion (Censored)

CHANGED
There is a pretty major change here.

I am now going to be releasing the entire set as uptodate with the official sets as possible, ignoring the 6 month wait.. BUT the cards in the 6 month period will have their card text blurred out. This way the plugin will comply with the wishes of the copywrite holders, FFG and people can simply replace the blurred cards with their own scans if they wish.

This should stop the fracturing of the user base, as many users were running custom versions of this plugin. Now you can just replace the blurred cards and connect with anyone.. no need to write a personalised plugin anymore!

Please let me know if anything needs fixing!!

As some of you may know it has been a long time between updates. I was away on holiday for ages, and then I quit this game in favour for other LCGs like Netrunner.

I am looking for someone to take over this plugin and maintain it.

The plugin itself is complete and I expect it not to need additional work. All anyone needs to do to update this plugin is look in the plugin dir and see the cardlist.txt file. This is a tab delimitered spreadsheet txt file. You can load it in excel or calc or any speadsheet app. Once you do you can clearly see the pattern of how to fill in new cards.

If anyone wishes to take over the plugin please let me know. PM me on YOUTUBE, BGG, FFG or CARDGAMEDB.

To those thinking of taking over.. there are TWO options.

1) You take over the entire plugin, including updating and hosting (hosting can be done easy through DropBox.. this is what I am using now). You will need to update the txt file, update the dropbox and update the scans. I can put you in touch with a scanner.

This is what I am hoping someone will step up and do.

2) The other option is to simply update the cardlist.txt file and email it to me. This is by far the most time consuming part of the update. The data entry. If someone will do this for me. I can host and handle the plugin updates, Until someone wishes to take on the entire show.

Anyway.. I will be updating the plugin now and then if no one comes around..

until then... . .

Have Fun and ROLL HIGH!!!

-----------------

Also I have fixed some problems with the default keybindings ... they should now be all working ... if not del the plugin and fresh update!

CRT+LEFT CLICK = Flip a Card
HOLD SHIFT + MOUSE OVER (Peak at the other side of the card without flipping it)

F1 = Refresh ALL
F2 = Draw Card

F3 = Next Phase
F4 = Last Phase

F5 = Draw Encounter Card
F6 = Draw Shadow Card

F7 = New Turn

F9 = Empty Hand  - This moves the top card of your hand to the top of your draw deck. (do not change this keybinding!!)

There is a BUTTON called !Mulligan!.. it will try to empty your hand and draw a new one.

ALT+Q / CRT+Q = Resource Token (Add / Remove)
ALT+W / CRT+W = Wound Token (Add / Remove)
ALT+E / CRT+E = Quest Token (Add / Remove)

ALT+A / CRT+A = Helper Card Counter 1 (Add / Remove)
ALT+S / CRT+S = Helper Card Counter 2 (Add / Remove)
ALT+D / CRT+D = Helper Card Counter 3 (Add / Remove)

ALT+Z / CRT+Z = Purple Generic Token (Add / Remove)
ALT+X / CRT+X = Orange Generic Token (Add / Remove)
ALT+C / CRT+C = Yellow Generic Token (Add / Remove)

ALT+M = Toggle Draw Mode ON / OFF
ALT+N = Clear Markings
ALT+R = Roll 6 sided Dice
ALT+F = Flip Coin

Useful Console Commands

Remember lackeyCCG has a huge list of consol commands to let you do awesome stuff... see the full list here! Though here are some real useful ones!

/save NameYouChoose (Save the current game, includes all decks)
/load NameYouChoose (Load a save game)
/senddeck # (This command will send you deck to the other player and download it directly to their deck folder, replace the # with their seat number.. so if their name is 3rd in the list it would be "/senddeck 3"

Jynks

As always, if you experience problems the fastest way to fix is to just delete the entire Plugin Dir and just download it again form the server ... justs remember to backup your player decks.. so Del this dir!! (\plugins\LoTRlcg\)

Version 6

MASSIVE UPDATE!! I STRONGLY RECOMMEND REMOVING YOUR ENTIRE PLUGIN DIR AND REINSTALLING FORM PREFERENCES MENU!!

Remember to back up your own player decks! Though due to massive changes you may need to rebuild them, check and see if they are missing a card here or there!

ADDED: The Battle of Laketown (uncensored)
ADDED: Saga: The Hobbit 2: On The Door Step (Censored)
ADDED: The Steward's Fear (Censored)
ADDED: Easy Mode Encounter Decks
ADDED: A a 2nd Encounter Deck Zone for use in many of the quest that need such a thing
ADDED: A victory point counter to the player area

UNCENSORED: Deluxe: Heirs of Numenor Expansion!

CHANGE: Redone all encounter deck to use the new 2nd Encounter Area + Aside.
CHANGE: Cleaned up the card button bar so there are many less buttons for ease of use.
CHANGE: Some of there moved buttons made it to the CANNED MESSAGE button area.
CHANGE: Tweaked CANNED MESSAGE buttons for ease of use.
CHANGE: Swapped the Hotkeys for helper counters and generic counters.
CHANGE: Gone though entire card list and remove duplicates, so all errors with loading the wrong card into your deck has stopped.
CHANGE: Synced Card list to match Zorbec's Deck Builder so card export should works seamlessly.
CHANGE: Card Scans have been standardized in size, so all cards are now exactly the same dimensions.
CHANGE: Many Card Scans replaced with new scans of better quality.

TONS OF OTHER STUFF!
Due to the large update please remove the entire plugin dir from lackeyccg. Make sure you back up your own decks.

Please let me know if anything needs fixing!!

Big thanks to eli124 (for ideas on how to improve) and especially cheshirekatz for helping with the tedious data entry part of the release, as well as DarksBane for CardGameDB and all he dose for the community and Zorbec for his amazing deck editor, that if you are not using then you are simply "doing it wrong" and of course Trevor for lackeyccg itself!

-----------------

Also I have fixed some problems with the default keybindings ... they should now be all working ... if not del the plugin and fresh update!

HOLD SHIFT + MOUSE OVER (Peak at the other side of the card without flipping it)

F1 = Refresh ALL
F2 = Draw Card

F3 = Next Phase (auto save each advanced phase)
F4 = Last Phase

F5 = Draw Encounter Card
F6 = Draw Shadow Card
F7 = Draw Quest Card
F8 = Draw 2nd Encounter Card
F9 = Draw 2nd Shadow Card

F11 = Empty Hand - This moves the top card of your hand to the top of your draw deck. (do not change this keybinding!!)

F12 = ADVANCE TURN (auto save at each turn advance)
ALT+T = Take Control of Card

ALT+Q / CRT+Q = Resource Token (Add / Remove)
ALT+W / CRT+W = Wound Token (Add / Remove)
ALT+E / CRT+E = Quest Token (Add / Remove)

ALT+A / CRT+A = Yellow Generic Token (Add / Remove)
ALT+S / CRT+S = Orange Generic Token (Add / Remove)
ALT+D / CRT+D = Purple Generic Token (Add / Remove)

ALT+Z / CRT+Z = Helper Card Counter 1 (Add / Remove)
ALT+X / CRT+X = Helper Card Counter 2 (Add / Remove)
ALT+C / CRT+C = Helper Card Counter 3 (Add / Remove)

ALT+1 = Toggle Draw Mode ON / OFF
ALT+2 = Clear Drawn Markings

ALT+R = Roll 6 sided Dice
ALT+F = Flip Coin

There is are some helpful BUTTONS near the chat window.

SAVE - Save the current state of the game
LOAD - Load saved game
DRAW 6 - Shuffle your deck, then draw 6 Cards, then announce in chat you are drawing your star hand
Mulligan - Announce a Mulligan, then discard hand, shuffle deck, draw 6 cards

Useful Console Commands

Remember lackeyCCG has a huge list of console commands to let you do awesome stuff... see the full list at lackeyccg.com! Though here are some real useful ones!

/senddeck # (This command will send you deck to the other player and download it directly to their deck folder, replace the # with their seat number.. so if their name is 3rd in the list it would be "/senddeck 3"

Jynks

LoTR-LCG LackeyCCG Tutorial

--= LINK ==-

Click the link to go to my utube chan where I have done a tutorial for the plugin. Check the video description as there will be a index of link to let you jump around the video file for quick answers to common questions.

Have Fun and ROLL HIGH!

--Tragic

Garriath

Hullo hullo-

Sorry if it's a silly question, but I cannot for the life of me find a link to this intriguing plugin's update list. As the plugin finder doesn't seem to be present in the most recent lackey build (?), I don't understand how I can get my hands on this exciting-looking game.

Can anyone enlighten the newbie?

Thanks in advance!

Jynks

Hey guys.. long time n see. I am technically on holidays but as I am spending a lot of time on trains and planes and while I had all that time I have been updating the LoTR Plugin on my laptop and playing it a ton...Woot-a-loot-a-lot!

This is BETA... I'll be doing small tweaks as I play, as I travel. So let me know if there are any problems.. may take a little while to settle down. There is a lot of changes. Still everything is going well and it is now fully uptodate with the current release.. apart form the 3 new nightmares that I will add when I get some time. Remember the 6 month wait thing going on for cards that FFG ask for.. I'm still honouring their wishes in this matter.

For Detailed Install Instructions see the bottom of the Post... for the rest... here is the Plugin Link!.. just copy the link (right click copy url) and paste it into the LackeyCCG plugin installer.

Lord of the Rings: The Card Game (LCG) - LackeyCCG Plugin Version 6

Have Fun and ROLL HIGH
--Tragic

YOU WILL NEED TO COMPLETELY REMOVE THE OLD PLUGIN FOLDER AND REINSTALL
- This is nearly a full re-write of the plugin -

REMOVED COMPLETELY

• Time is a real issue for me nowadays and the data entry of this plugin is a chore that borders on work. I do not know how Trevor dose it programing the LackeyCCG himself. He is a saint. To that end. I will NO LONGER be entering all the physical data for the 100s of cards beyond the Name, Number of Copies and Sphere / Encounter set / Type. This is all the info you need to build decks in game, though I would recommend using Zorbec's Deck Builder anyway. This will massively reduce the work load for me and increase my will to get off my butt and do a release! If anyone wants to finish the data entry for me on the provided files I will add it to the official release
  • I have completely dispensed with the various resolutions. Now everything is MAX resolution only.
  • I've changed the naming convention for the Encounter decks. I think this way is much better

• All decks have a full stop at the start. This will ensure they are all grouped at the top of the file list and any new decks will be below them
    • All decks are numbered near the order of the original release scheduled. The pattern seams to be "Deluxe Expansion, 6x Adventure Packs, Print on Demand, Saga" Nightmare and Easy Mode decks will also follow the same order. There are no Easy or Nightmare versions of Print on Demand decks so far
    • "Normal" decks have no letter in front of them.
    • "Easy Mode" decks all have the Letter "E" at the start
    • "Nightmare" decks all have the letter "N" at the start
    • "Custom Quests" decks all have "Custom" at the start

CHANGES

• I have removed completely the various resolutions. Now everything is MAX.
  • I have adjusted all the Quest Cards in a way so that they now scale with the Lackey Card Viewer. So you can scale the quest cards like any other using the viewer. This uses PNG files and can make using your own replacements harder to construct, but as they are just Quest cards this is a small problem as you own the cards already right? See below for more details.
    I have re-built form scratch ALL the encounter decks... Easy, Normal, Nightmare and Customs. There may be some errors even though I was careful.. please let me know if you find any.
  • A number of cards have had slight name tweaks to make them unique (Lackey can not handle non-unique card names). All cards should load correctly now. Zorbec will take my name changes into account during his next update to retain compatibility with the Lackey export function.
  • All custom cards now have CUSTOM before their name, and other major deck builder values so they are extremely easy to see and not get confused with official sets.
  • The keyboard functions have been changed. Make sure you read the keyboard layout section of the post or go into options/keybindings and set them to your own desires.
  • The 3 Helper Card Tokens are now normal "extra" tokens that appear on the bottom right side of the a tall card. This is so you now have a total of 6 generic tokens to use as you will on all cards rather than only 3 like before (not including Resources, Questing and Wounds)
  • The "Helper Card" to match the new tokens. It is now vertical and sized so the new position of the helper tokens fit on it.

ADDED

• Against the Shadow 2/6 : The Dr?adan Forest
  • Against the Shadow 3/6 : Encounter at Amon D?n
  • Against the Shadow 4/6 : Assault on Osgiliath
  • Against the Shadow 5/6 : The Blood of Gondor
  • Against the Shadow 6/6 : The Morgul Vale
  • Saga Explanation 3: The Lord of the Rings 1/?? : The Black Riders
  • Nightmare : Passage though Mirkwood
  • Nightmare : Journey down the Anduin
  • Nightmare : Escape from Dol Guldur
  • Print on Demand 3 - The Stone of Erech

• Constructed a LoTR Theme to go with the plugin and the new skinning features of LackeyCCG.

• Custom : The Will of Isengard (WoI : Part 1/?)
  • Custom : A New Power is Rising (WoI: Part 2/?)

NO LONGER CENSORED

• Against the Shadow 2/6 : The Dr?adan Forest
  • Against the Shadow 3/6 : Encounter at Amon D?n
  • Against the Shadow 4/6 : Assault on Osgiliath
  • Nightmare : Passage though Mirkwood
  • Nightmare : Journey down the Anduin
  • Nightmare : Escape from Dol Guldur

UNCENSORING SCHEDULED

• Saga Explanation 3: The Lord of the Rings 1/?? : The Black Riders

• Released: 9/13
    • Uncensored: 3/14
  • Against the Shadow 5/6 : The Blood of Gondor

• Released: 10/13
    • Uncensored: 4/14
  • Print on Demand 3 - The Stone of Erech

• Released: 10/13
    • Uncensored: 04/14
  • Against the Shadow 6/6 : The Morgul Vale

• Released: 11/13
    • Uncensored: 05/14

KeyBoard Functions

You can set your own keyboard functions to anything you wish, by clicking PREFERENCES button and then clicking KEYBINDINGS. These are just what I use. Feel free to change ANY button but the F!! and the F12.. if you change these you will break some of the scripting functions. Remember you can always update form the url at any time to reset everything to defaults.

Keybindings in Lackey are pervasive across the application, so if you use "t" for take control, then every time you type "t" in the chat window it will trigger the hotkey. So I am using SHIFT+T and CTRL+T to turn On and Off tokens. There is a bug in LackeyCCG at the moment that makes windows systems beep if you use ALT+t.... so for now it is SHIFT+T.. but will go back to ALT once the bug is fixed.

F1 = Refresh ALL
F2 = Draw Card

] = Next Phase (auto save each advanced phase)
[ = Last Phase
F4 = Advance Turn

F3 = Draw Quest Card
F5 = Draw Encounter Card
F6 = Draw Shadow Card
F7 = Draw 2nd Encounter Card
F8 = Draw 2nd Shadow Card

F12 = Empty Hand - This moves the top card of your hand to the top of your draw deck. (do not change this keybinding!!)

SHIFT+T = Take Control of Card

SHIFT+Q / CRT+Q = Resource Token (Add / Remove)
SHIFT+W / CRT+W = Wound Token (Add / Remove)
SHIFT+E / CRT+E = Quest Token (Add / Remove)

SHIFT+A / CRT+A = Yellow Generic Token (Add / Remove)
SHIFT+S / CRT+S = Red Generic Token (Add / Remove)
SHIFT+D / CRT+D = Purple Generic Token (Add / Remove)

SHIFT+Z / CRT+Z = Blue Generic Token (Add / Remove)
SHIFT+X / CRT+X = Cross Generic Token (Add / Remove)
SHIFT+C / CRT+C = Green Generic Token (Add / Remove)

CTRL+1 = Toggle Draw Mode ON / OFF
CTRL+2 = Clear Drawn Markings

SHIFT+R = Roll 6 sided Dice
SHIFT+F = Flip Coin

For the record I change the hotkeys so they do not use the SHIFT modifiers, as I always use a voice communication and never use the chat window anyway.

LOAD - Load saved game
DRAW 6 - Shuffle your deck, then draw 6 Cards, then announce in chat you are drawing your star hand

Useful Console Commands

Remember lackeyCCG has a huge list of console commands to let you do awesome stuff... see the full list at lackeyccg.com! Though here are some real useful ones!

Detailed Set up Instructions

After download and install the application, Click the PLUGIN tab at the top of the screen.

Now copy this link: Lord of the Rings: The Card Game (LCG) - LackeyCCG Plugin Version 6

Use "right click / copy link" to do this.

Back in lackey click the "Paste Auto Update URL" and it will be pasted in.. then click the INSTALL BUTTON.

That is it.. the plug in will now work!! All you need to do is tweak a few things to get the most out of it...

Optional Tweaks After Install

Make sure you go into preferences / player profile and set up your server user name and choose a avatar. Otherwise you can not play multiplayer

In Appearence, UNTICK "Mark Card Viewer Image Pop Out on Mouse Over"

In Performance set it to HIGH!

In Miscellaneous set the tick boxes to this image!

Wow.. wtf! lol... well that it is.. hope you have fun guys!

Have Fun and ROLL HIGH
--Tragic

Jynks

Lord of the Ring: The Card Game
- LackeyCCG Plugin Version 7 -
So LackeyCCG is finally out for iPad!! Woot-a-loot-a-lot. You can now use lackeyCCG to play on Mac,PC, Linux and iPad, iPhone vs any users on any of the other platforms!

Just a note, I do not own a iPad (android forever, *******!) So if you are having problems with the iPad version the place to ask is the LackeyCCG forums.

I have been meaning to update all my plugins so expect some updates to Star Wars LCG, Death Angel and Android Netrunner.

Also, DropBox should work fine now, there was a problem for a while, where the plugin wouldn't download, that should be fixed. Still, it is a good idea to run the plugin updater as soon as you have installed it as occasionally 1 or 2 files will error in the initial download.

For Detailed Install Instructions see the bottom of the Post... for the rest... here is the Plugin Link!.. just copy the link (right click copy url) and paste it into the LackeyCCG plugin installer.

Lord of the Rings: The Card Game (LCG) - LackeyCCG Plugin Version 7

Have Fun and ROLL HIGH
--Tragic

IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS TRY COMPLETELY REMOVEING THE OLD PLUGIN FOLDER AND REINSTALL IT

Fixed

- Dropbox now works again! Plugin should install!
- The iPad context menu should now show a "FLIP" card function.
- Missing ReadMe.txt file that is causing problems on iPad version
- Phase 4 sound file is now fixed!

Added

- The Voice of Isengard
- Nightmare: Mirwood 1/6 - The Hunt for Gollum
- Nightmare: Mirwood 2/6 - Conflict at the Carrock
- Nightmare: Mirwood 3/6 - A Journey to Rhosgobel
- Nightmare: Mirwood 4/6 - The Hills of Emyn Muil
- Nightmare: Mirwood 5/6 - The Dead Marshes
- Nightmare: Mirwood 6/6 - Return to Mirkwood

- Some buttons to automatically peak at your deck. 3 Buttons to peak at 1,3,5
- Some buttons to automatically scry encounter deck 1. 3 Buttons to peak at 1,2,3

KeyBoard Functions

You can set your own keyboard functions to anything you wish, by clicking PREFERENCES button and then clicking KEYBINDINGS. These are just what I use. Feel free to change ANY button but the F!! and the F12.. if you change these you will break some of the scripting functions. Remember you can always update form the url at any time to reset everything to defaults.

Keybindings in Lackey are pervasive across the application, so if you use "t" for take control, then every time you type "t" in the chat window it will trigger the hotkey. So I am using SHIFT+T and CTRL+T to turn On and Off tokens. There is a bug in LackeyCCG at the moment that makes windows systems beep if you use ALT+t.... so for now it is SHIFT+T.. but will go back to ALT once the bug is fixed.

F1 = Refresh ALL
F2 = Draw Card

[ = Last Phase
F4 = Advance Turn

F3 = Draw Quest Card
F5 = Draw Encounter Card
F6 = Draw Shadow Card

F12 = Empty Hand - This moves the top card of your hand to the top of your draw deck. (do not change this keybinding!!)

SHIFT+F = Flip Coin

For the record I change the hotkeys so they do not use the SHIFT modifiers, as I always use a voice communication and never use the chat window anyway.

LOAD - Load saved game
Choose - Picks a random player as 1st player
Scry # - Peak at the top cards of encounter deck 1
Peak # - Peak at the top cards of your player deck

Refresh - This is hotkeyed for Mac and Pc users to F1 by default, but iPad users... use this button to refresh. It will also raise your threat +1 and draw a new card in a single action.

Useful Console Commands

Detailed Set up Instructions

After download and install the application, Click the PLUGIN tab at the top of the screen.

Now copy this link: Lord of the Rings: The Card Game (LCG) - LackeyCCG Plugin Version 7

Use "right click / copy link" to do this.

Back in lackey click the "Paste Auto Update URL" and it will be pasted in.. then click the INSTALL BUTTON.

That is it.. the plug in will now work!! All you need to do is tweak a few things to get the most out of it...

Optional Tweaks After Install

Make sure you go into preferences / player profile and set up your server user name and choose a avatar. Otherwise you can not play multiplayer

In Appearence, UNTICK "Mark Card Viewer Image Pop Out on Mouse Over"

In Performance set it to HIGH!

In Miscellaneous set the tick boxes to this image!

well that it is.. hope you have fun guys!

Have Fun and ROLL HIGH
--Tragic

Jynks

So I got sent a image from the iPad version....

As you can see there is a lot of room taken up with buttons, that are accessible from the right click menu on the cards, or the keybindings on computer.

Would you guys like me to remove a ton of those buttons.. all those +1 / -1  Token buttons?

Trevor

Quote from: Tragic on October 07, 2014, 03:48:04 PM
So I got sent a image from the iPad version....

As you can see there is a lot of room taken up with buttons, that are accessible from the right click menu on the cards, or the keybindings on computer.

Would you guys like me to remove a ton of those buttons.. all those +1 / -1  Token buttons?
you can shorten it to Y+1 instead of Yellow+1 and if a button isn't used often, you can just remove it from appearing below the table, in which case people could right click the card (or the table if it's a general function).

Also, indigo isn't spelled with an e.

Jynks

Quote from: Trevor on October 07, 2014, 04:05:07 PMyou can shorten it to Y+1 instead of Yellow+1 and if a button isn't used often, you can just remove it from appearing below the table, in which case people could right click the card (or the table if it's a general function).

Yeah, I was just wondering if the iPad users find it easier to right click on the card or use a button like it is. I think I'll do the shortening like you said first see hoe people react.

Quote from: Trevor on October 07, 2014, 04:05:07 PMAlso, indigo isn't spelled with an e.
Hey! Don't repress me :)

Vain Melody

I've been using the iPad version for a little while and appreciate the buttons - they use up a lot of precious on screen real estate though - love the idea of abbreviating the buttons.

Jynks

[size=24]Lord of the Ring: The Card Game[/size]
[size=18]- LackeyCCG Plugin Version 7.1 -[/size]
So LackeyCCG is finally out for iPad!! Woot-a-loot-a-lot. You can now use lackeyCCG to play on Mac,PC, Linux and iPad, iPhone vs any users on any of the other platforms!

Just a note, I do not own a iPad (android forever, *******!) So if you are having problems with the iPad version the place to ask is the LackeyCCG forums.

Lord of the Rings: The Card Game (LCG) - LackeyCCG Plugin Version 7

Have Fun and ROLL HIGH
--Tragic

[size=18]IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS TRY COMPLETELY REMOVING THE OLD PLUGIN FOLDER AND REINSTALL IT[/size]

Fixed

- Travel Announcment Voice now says the correct phase
- Now each general token is 100% unique. (Changed 2nd green token to pink)

Changed

- Removed "Hover" Button. I do not think anyone uses it.
- All buttons have been abbreviated to Initials to save screen space for iPad versions. This may make the WIN/MAC/Linux version a little harder to use. Remember there are keybindsings.

If people want the "full buttons" back.. I'll make a new download URL for ipad and one for PC that has the full buttons.

[size=18]Abbreviations[/size]

Top Button Bar

RA = Refersh All / Threat +1 / Draw 1 Card (F1)
D = Draw 1 Card (F2)
DE = Draw Encounter (F5)
DS = Draw Shadow (F6)
DQ = Draw Quest (F4)
DE2 = Draw from 2nd Encounter Deck (F7)
DS2 = Draw Shadow from 2nd Encounter Deck (F8)
TC = Take control of card (alt+t)

Tokens

R+ = Add Resource
R- = Subtract Resource

W+ = Add Wound
W- = Subtract Wound

T+ = Add Travel Token
T- = Subtract Travel Token

O+ = Add Orange Token
O- = Subtract Orange Token

R+ = Add Red Token
R- = Subtract Red Token

I+ = Add Indigo Token
I- = Subtract Indigo Token

Now there is so much room I could add buttons for the other three general tokens. I haven't yet as I want to get feedback form the iPad users as I do not have a iPad so I can not tell how much space has been freed up. For now you can access the tokens via the keyboard shortcuts or right clicking on the card.

Canned Button (lower bar)

T+ = Add Threat
T- = Subtract Threat
R = Refersh All / Threat +1 / Draw 1 Card (I know this is doubled up, forget about that!)
S1 = Save 1
L1 = Load 1
D6 = Draw 6
M = Mulligan
C = Choose Start Player
P5 = Peak 5 (Look at top 5 of your own deck)
P3 = Peak 3
P1 = Peak 1
S1 = Scry 1 (Look at top card of Encounter Deck 1)
S2 = Scry 2
S3 = Scry 3
S2 = Save 2
L2 = Load 2
S3 = Save 3
L3 = Load 3
S4 = Save 4
L4 = Load 4

[size=18]Keyboard Functions[/size]

F1 = Refresh ALL
F2 = Draw Card

[ = Last Phase
F4 = Advance Turn

F3 = Draw Quest Card
F5 = Draw Encounter Card
F6 = Draw Shadow Card

SHIFT+F = Flip Coin

[size=18]There is are some helpful BUTTONS near the chat window.[/size]

LOAD - Load saved game
Choose - Picks a random player as 1st player
Scry # - Peak at the top cards of encounter deck 1
Peak # - Peak at the top cards of your player deck

Refresh - This is hotkeyed for Mac and Pc users to F1 by default, but iPad users... use this button to refresh. It will also raise your threat +1 and draw a new card in a single action.

[size=18]Useful Console Commands[/size]

[size=18]Some Tips[/size]

You need to set up a player profile to play online.

In "MISC" and untick "Show ToolTips"
In "MISC" tick "Auto remove tokens"
In "MISC" you can set lackey to "one mouse button mode"

In PERFORMANCE set it to "HIGH"

In "APPEARANCE" untick "Make Card viewer image pop out" (if you like some like it ticked)
In "APPEARANCE" Adjust "Counter Size" to make the counters bigger or smaller on the cards

Have Fun and ROLL HIGH
--Tragic

jtau8042

Created alternative definition of LOTR cards for the plugin ver 7. I wanted to quickly setup my hand from cards I own but didn't find "OR" option in the LackeyCCG filters. Finding all cards from Mirkwood cycle is really hard with all those cryptic Set shortcuts.

The definition file contains new column 'Expansion' which can be used to search all cards from specific cycle or expansion box. There are no shortcuts in this field so you can use expansion name directly in the filter.

http://www.masac.cz/rpg/lotr/public/CardDataFiles.txt

Jynks

I'll add this to official release. Remember the lotr deck builder can export to LackeyCCG

jtau8042

I know about the external Deck building program from your superb youtube video. But I'm using Linux and tried to run it with wine and it was quite unstable. Fortunately the LackeyCCG runs OK. And.. I want to thank you for the LOTR module and the video - great work.

Jynks

finally found a guy to take over this plugin. Expect a major update to bring this plugin back, and the possibility of regular updates as well as a PC pad and phone versions.