Need Plugin Help (Probably a dumb question)

Started by DavidChaos, July 28, 2011, 06:48:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidChaos

OK, so I checked the tutorial on this, but the tutorial must be out-of-date or something, because everything there just plain doesn't work and is completely different from all my other plugins.

So, I've compared to the other plugins, and most of the stuff I'm trying to get done is pretty simple.  However, there's one part of this plugin that I'm still having trouble with; My game uses a secondary deck specifically for resource cards; during two parts of your turn, you can take the top card of this resource deck and put it in play.  Now, the problem I have; I know that I need a General Function to do this, and that would be TRANSFERCARD.  Problem is, I don't know how to transfer to the table.  Any help on this?  I know it's a stupid question.

And, while I'm at it, a less-stupid question; is there any way to set specific deck limits; for instance, not allowing the resources in the main deck, and the whole 'up-to-4-copies' sort of thing?

DavidChaos

And just as I post this, I realize another issue; the Superzone isn't connected to the Zone for whatever reason, and that's another thing I really don't know how to do; again, the tutorial was not helpful on any of this, as it uses an apparently outdated XML-style editing syntax.

DavidChaos

Turns out it was a dumb question, because when I updated my version, everything worked just fine.  The question on deck limiting is still applicable, though.

Trevor

Quote from: DavidChaos on July 28, 2011, 08:41:02 PM
Turns out it was a dumb question, because when I updated my version, everything worked just fine.  The question on deck limiting is still applicable, though.
Regarding limits on deck making, you do it like you do with real cards. You do it.