Arkham Horror: The Card Game (AHLCG) by FFG

Started by ransomman, November 27, 2017, 06:16:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ransomman

Here is the most current update URL: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/pqsgyq4i8hsd3es/updatelist.txt

EDIT: I'll try to come here and edit the URL if it ever changes. As of 8/17/18, this is the correct one.

REMEMBER:
- You can copy the text from an Arkhamdb.com .txt file to your clipboard and click the paste button in the deck editor to quickly import decks!
- If you're having trouble seeing the up to date images or changes you may have to delete your plugin entirely and re-update. You might want to save your personal .dek files somewhere first!
- You can right-click most locations to reveal them with clues.

Enjoy!

ransomman

11/28/17

This newest update will require a full deletion and re-download of the plugin or app to get the new plugininfo.txt file which changes game zones and player stats.

Other notable updates include:
-Cards up to The Unspeakable Oath, 3rd pack of the Carcosa Cycle
-Added automation to cards with "Uses". Tokens are now added automatically to the card.
-Added resource automation to all cards with a non-zero, non-x cost. Resources will now subtract from the Resources stat in the left hand display (under the card image display).
-Added automation to events that draw cards and search the players deck.
-Added the right-click ability to all locations to Reveal/Add Clues (If Any) which flips the location and adds the appropriate number of clues for that location.
-Changed the available stats to Resources and Clues from Health and Horror.
-Various image fixes
-Various scenario deck setup fixes
-Removed 2nd Hand, 2nd deck, and 2nd discard game zones. You can achieve double handed play by right clicking on Test Dummy in the left hand display and giving Test Dummy a recent deck.

Enjoy!

dani20

Hi, I just downloaded your plugin and will test it to see how it works. I love Arkham Horror LCG and I own all the packs but, unfortunately, I don't have much free time to organize and play the game. I hope that using your plugin will be easier to play the game on short pauses from work :)
If I could be of any help with the plugin development, like entering the data in tables or something else, please let me know.

ransomman

08/17/18 Update!

- Cards and scenarios up to Heart of the Elders (The Forgotten Age Cycle)
- Promos up to Labyrinths
- Book Investigators up to Carolyn

As usual I like to keep the background map on theme with the current cycle!

Enjoy!