News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Magic Plugin: M19 and IMPORTANT NEWS

Started by CrazyChucky, September 01, 2018, 09:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The MunchKING

And now it's missing a bunch of cards again.

"Error loading deck: Unable to load card "Ameboid Changeling" from set lorwyn"

same idea for shape sharer, skeletal Changeling, Carin wanderer, Levitation, Corrosive Mentor, Distant Melody, etc.

CrazyChucky

Okay that's weird, I could swear Lorwyn and Shadowmoor were working fine but they're just... not there. I'll figure it out.

CrazyChucky

I found the problem. The Lackey plugin has, over its history, added sets with all kinds of name formats. These days I store everything internally with its official three-letter abbreviation, and have a lookup table to provide the nonstandard names, so that saved decks are able to find their cards. Turns out I missed some! Should be fixed now.

Also, the embalmed token of Temmet was showing up as a regular card rather than a token. That's fixed now too.

The MunchKING

Alright... Still missing Levetation from 2010, though it seems most of the rest of 2010 is there and all of 10e...

CrazyChucky

Try it now? (It won't automatically update, since the listed update date is the same.)

The MunchKING

Got all those, now it's lost Shore Crasher from dtk, Qarsi Deciever from dtk, all the secret bases except order of the widget from Unstable, and the Human Ascendant from sok.

CrazyChucky

Quote from: The MunchKING on September 17, 2018, 01:07:52 PM
Got all those, now it's lost Shore Crasher from dtk, Qarsi Deciever from dtk, all the secret bases except order of the widget from Unstable, and the Human Ascendant from sok.

Looking back, it appears Lackey previously had Shorecrasher Elemental misnamed as Shore Crasher, and Qarsi Deceiver as Qarsi Deciever. I don't think backwards compatibility is worth maintaining actual name errors.

Good catch on the Secret Base. I'll fix that.

I saved the flip cards as {Side One} // {Side Two}, like split card titles, not realizing the plugin had them stored previously as just their right-side-up name. I will fix that so it's backwards compatible.

CrazyChucky

Fixed flip cards, and added in ALL the Unstable variants, even the mechanically identical ones.

You owe this to yourself, right now: go into deck editor, type in Extremely Slow Zombie, and then mouse over the different version to see it animated. : D

The MunchKING