News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Magic Plugin: M19 and IMPORTANT NEWS

Started by CrazyChucky, September 01, 2018, 09:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tbrox1234

https://i.imgur.com/DqNQnls.png
This is the tabletop that was added after i got the latest update, I didn't mess with any preferences beforehand either.
Otherwise everything is working great for the most part
thanks again for managing the plugin

ThunderVolt57

Tbrox1234 there's a way to fix that particular tabletop. I ran into it a couple times a couple years ago with the Pokemon TCG plugin. What you need to do is hit the "+" button in the top right corner, and then from there you should see an option in the top bar that pops out called "Tilt". Click the "0" button next to it and your tabletop should return to normal

Tbrox1234

That did the trick, thanks a bunch.
sorry for thinking it was the update, happened after so i just assumed

CrazyChucky

I'm glad that worked out. I don't know how or why Lackey just forgets some of its preferences like that, but it certainly can be jarring.

I just uploaded another update. Battlebond, Commander 2018, Global Series: Jiang Yanggu & Mu Yanling, and the schemes from Archenemy: Nicol Bolas should all be there. They (and M19 now, as well) have some basic scripts: ETB tapped, planeswalker loyalty, and flying.

The big thing left at this point is tokens. Tokens have been handled all sorts of different ways over the course of the plugin, saved with their names in all different formats, and I want to take the time to sit down and figure out a better system for them. Once that's done and the tokens themselves work, I'll update these latest sets with their convenient token-spawning scripts.

The MunchKING

Falling Star's Card image is Dwarven Song for some reason

CrazyChucky

Huh, the zero-cost kobolds were grouped by themselves instead of with red cards, and it threw off the order of everything. Fixed now.

Note that because I'm fixing this on the same date as the previous update, your plugin won't automatically download the new file, but it should if you tell it to update from the URL.

The MunchKING

Huh... It downloaded a new update today, but that wasn't fixed.  ???

CrazyChucky

That... is weird. I had it fixed on my copy...

The good news is that the headaches of piecemeal updating these inherited card lists by hand should be over soon. I'm working on a set of scripts to scrape, format, and write any and all sets in one go, which means 1) everything will be consistently templated across the plugin, for a change and 2) I can keep the whole plugin updated to Oracle errata as it comes out (not that people read the text cards much I imagine, but it will still be nice). Since they also pull the image file field directly from Scryfall, it will also mean I can't make manual mistakes like these anymore!

They're already working enough that I used them to generate the data for the sets I recently added. With a bit more tweaking (mostly adding support for more card scripts), they should be ready for the rest of Magic.

tatayoyo

Hello, I have noticed another thing. I can't download images for Hanweir the writhing, hilling grasp and Brisela voice of night for the EMN.
Thanks.

tatayoyo

And for others cards, same problem. I make a listing if it interests you...

CrazyChucky

Thank you for the offer. Usually I would love examples, but right now I'm working on a big update that should fix a lot of things, so I don't think I want to try and fix individual issues for the next few days.

I'll post here when it's up, and after that I would appreciate hearing about any more errors that crop up.

Thank you all for your patience.

CrazyChucky

The MunchKING

For me black cards from the portal set seem to give me the wrong cards. Kings Assassin is showing the card for Muck rats. Assassin's Blade is showing Bog Raiders.

CrazyChucky

Quote from: The MunchKING on September 15, 2018, 07:16:06 PM
For me black cards from the portal set seem to give me the wrong cards. Kings Assassin is showing the card for Muck rats. Assassin's Blade is showing Bog Raiders.

They load the correct images for me. Are you sure your plugin is updated?

The MunchKING

*tries it*

*glares at Lackey*

Apparently not.

Sorry, it didn't tell me there was an update.