News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Spawn Card from Specific Set?

Started by CrazyChucky, September 06, 2018, 11:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyChucky

Anyone know a way to tell the spawn command which set you want? For instance, "/spawn Altar's Reap" just grabs the one with the latest set name, alphabetically. Is there a way to do something like "/spawn bfz/Altar's Reap"? I've tried out a few different syntactical guesses with no luck.

xdarkgeox

the spawn function only spawn 1 card from the general folder however if you add scripts to the carddata file you can make any card spawn any card in the plugin

CrazyChucky

It can actually spawn multiple cards, if you use "/spawnx3 cardname" for instance.

So far the Magic plugin has been using the same syntax in the carddata file, like "<s><l>Spawn Warrior</l><f>/spawn Warrior White 1/1 Token</f></s>". What's the syntax for spawning a card from a specific set?

CrazyChucky

I see you solve this problem by putting what I assume is the set name into the names of your tokens, like "Normal Leg Xelion [ASR]". I was hoping to avoid doing that for Magic, but it might be the best option.

xdarkgeox

ah cool didnt realize u made this thread lol ur plugin is one of the main reason that my plugin have scripts to begin with xd also thx for new spawn info. ASR is not a set name but abbrevation. adding set names in Tokens name should be in ur plugin since magic uses allot of shared names of tokens like u were saying "Warrior" is a generic name and can be applied from many tokens from many sets but "Warrior [M19]" is more defined.

CrazyChucky

I can't take much credit for Magic's card scripts?I've learned most of them though reading the ones already in the plugin before I took it over.

Canonical names it is!