News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Magic Plugin Update?Mostly Bug Fixes

Started by CrazyChucky, December 25, 2018, 02:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyChucky

Merry Christmas, everyone! (If that's your thing. If not, happy Tuesday.)

This update is mostly tweaks and bug fixes. Most important: the plugin should no longer make a folder named "con" (for Conflux images), which is a reserved name and difficult to delete on Windows. I tested and was unable to get Lackey to reliably delete the old "con" folder, so... sorry about that, if you have one. There are tutorials about ways to get rid of it, if you need to.

I've also added the new cards from the Game Night decks, the M19 Gift Pack, and the latest holiday card, Bog Humbugs. Guilds of Ravnica now has the full-res images. Smelt-Ward Minotaur was misspelled previously, so if you have it in any saved decks you'll need to re-add it.

I'm taking a look at the pack definitions. I'm going to try to update those next.

Here's looking forward to Ravnica Allegiance!

Johnny Blaze

heres hoping for battlebonds and unstable

CrazyChucky

I hope you mean in packs--let me know if those sets aren't showing up for you.

The good news is, I think I can replicate Battlebond's custom collation that ensures you always get partners together. Unfortunately I don't think I can do the "always one legendary" for Dominaria.

CrazyChucky

Just an update... I am chipping away at the pack definitions, both fixing the existing ones and adding new ones. Apparently pretty much all of them have 11 commons, instead of 10 commons and a basic land? I guess no one ever fixed that before.

Johnny Blaze

no unstable and battlebonds are NOT in the packs. yet the new masters set is, come on man you have all the Un sets but one and the best multiplayer set still missing

CrazyChucky

I know they're not in packs yet. From your message, I worried that they weren't even showing up in the deck editor.

CrazyChucky

I'm still working on getting them working as well as I'd like, but I've posted an update for right now that should be better than nothing.

There's not yet any custom collation, for Battlebond partners or for Dominaria legendary requirements. Guilds of Ravnica doesn't have Guildgates yet.

I also need to fix problems in older packs. Looks like almost every standard booster comes with eleven commons instead of ten. The new ones have the correct number. (I assume no one needs the basic land.)

Phlosioneer

Hey CrazyChunky,

A friend and I are having issues updating the plugin to the 1-1-19 version. We're both getting an "ERROR!: unable to download a valid updatelist.txt" message.

I've visited the URL in a browser (http://www.normalitycomics.com/magicplugin/high/updatelist.txt) and it downloads successfully. I've also used WireShark to confirm that Lackey is downloading it correctly. It doesn't visit any other URLs. It simply fails to parse.

We've tried uninstalling & reinstalling lackey, and we've tried removing the magic plugin folder.

Looking at http://lackeyccg.com/tutorialplugin.html#updatelist, I think the problem is that the date should be in mm-dd-yy format, so the date should read "01-01-19" instead of "1-1-19". I have no way to point lackey to a test URL though; it doesn't accept a dropbox URL, and it doesn't accept "file:///..." URLs.

Edit: That was the problem. I put a copy on pastebin with the fixed date and it works: https://pastebin.com/raw/v1bFdRnN

CrazyChucky

Crap! Man, I found that bug myself and thought I'd fixed it, but apparently I saved the fixed file and then neglected to upload it.

Thank you so much for bringing it to my attention. It should be the correct file now.

dragostea

Getting a weird bug where some cards appear roughly 33% bigger than other cards. Not sure what's up.

Any idea?

CrazyChucky

Quote from: dragostea on January 05, 2019, 02:34:35 PM
Getting a weird bug where some cards appear roughly 33% bigger than other cards. Not sure what's up.

Any idea?

For a while there, the plugin used larger images from Scryfall. It's likely the larger cards you're seeing are still saved from then. Can you try deleting (or just renaming) your [Lackey folder]/plugins/magic/sets/setimages/ folder, so it downloads current images? If it still persists after doing that, let me know.