News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Magic Plugin?Pack Update

Started by CrazyChucky, January 06, 2019, 07:36:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyChucky

I just posted a large update to the drafting packs in Lackey. I fixed and improved accuracy in many of the existing packs (like packs that had 11 commons but should have had 10, the DFC slot in Innistrad sets, etc.) and I believe all special collation rules should be working. I will continue to check and update.

Notes:

Basic lands: Most real-world booster packs come with a basic land. I've omitted this slot, since it's not drafted. Return to Ravnica block, Guilds of Ravnica, and the first two Tarkir sets instead use the basic land slot for dual lands; I've included these. There is a chance the land in a pack of Unstable will be a Steamflogger Boss, which IS part of the draft. I've implemented this. So in Lackey, an Unstable pack will usually be 14 cards, but will occasionally be 15.

Battlebond: In a real pack, if you get one partner, you will always get the other. (A rare or mythic partner replaces one of the uncommons.) Unfortunately, due to Lackey's inability to understand decimal probabilities, I am unable to replicate this in a nice, WYSIWYG manner. Instead, if you get a partner, the other is represented by an empty slot. You'll have to add it manually to your deck. I know this is inconvenient, but unless Trevor updates Lackey's pack math, I can't do it the right way.

Dominaria: Every Dominaria pack will successfully give you at least one legendary, in a way which seems reasonably close to results in real packs.