A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

MtG: TOKENS and other things

Started by CrazyChucky, September 24, 2019, 08:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyChucky

This update includes multiple things! Here are the highlights:

• Commander 2019 images are now hi-res.
  • Adventurer cards in Throne of Eldraine now also available in their alternate frames.
  • Ultimate Masters added.
  • Iconic Masters: added cards that have new art.
  • TOKENS! Read on.
Previously, if a card could create a token, but that token's never been printed by Wizards, it spawned a blank card. That's better than nothing, but I wanted to do better. Now, literally every card that can make tokens does so. Tokens created from scratch don't have art yet (maybe in future), but they have all applicable text and stats. Note that this is based on card text as currently errata'd, so for some old cards, it doesn't quite match what's printed on the card. You can always hold ~ to see a card's up-to-date text.

Cards that create token copies, even token copies of themselves, are included in the fun! See images for examples. (Or load up a token deck and go play a game!)

I hope you enjoy these. Please let me know if you find any errors.

CrazyChucky

P.S. Uploading another update with a slight change: the alternate frames were not included in the Standard format.

Also, credit where credit is due: most of the templates for the new token images were derived largely from Acorntail's posted templates.

BLOODWOLF

I noticed that the ArchEnemy scheme cards are missing images in the latest plugin version and read that you are aware so, Im going to read up on how to do this and make it retrieve them since all 70 of them are on scryfall and post whatever files that entails to help out a little bit.  (This effects me since my group is going to attempt to play ArchEnemy style but with the older blocks and core sets).

CrazyChucky

I was not aware that I was aware of that. Thanks for the heads up, I'll fix it. (Looks like the image files are all there, but I got their filenames messed up.)

CrazyChucky

Works now (for me). Let me know if it still gives you issues.

BLOODWOLF

Yep the imagefile was just missing the unicode for the blackstar character was the only issue.

BLOODWOLF

Verified auto-downloading of all the scheme card arts is now fixed.  Thanks