News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Innistrad update

Started by meuchikun, September 23, 2011, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

meuchikun

Seems to be missing 2012 unless I'm mistaking.

Bort

Fixed. Run autoupdate and relaunch.

Picks-at-Flies

Edit:  Not sure what happened...  it seems something wierd happend when I updated.

Bort

I made a mistake with the last update for the high version. People should run autoupdate again just to be sure they don't get the "Different plugin versions error" and the bad stuff that comes along with it.

Bort

I decided to change some things to make things more consistent with how most sites handle the double faced cards. Their card names, as far as adding them to your deck, is simply the name of the front face card. Before I had the name be the front face name and then the back face name in parentheses, but I decided to change things. It you had made a deck with double faced cards before you updated, you will need to add those cards back into your deck again (but the rest of the deck will load fine so it isn't too bad).

Also, I updated the format filter to reflect what is legal on Sept 30. For example, Innistrad is in standard, and I removed Zendikar from standard. This is 7 days earlier than the official rotation day, but I figured most people would prefer to start making decks ready for Sept. 30. Let me know of if you find any other mistakes with what sets are listed in what formats.

Wisp

Netbattler11

I think there might be a problem with the High plugin. It says that I have all the latest files, but when i went on the server it kept showing incorrect card images. This happened with several people who all had the latest plugin. Any idea on why that would be?

Bort

Quote from: Netbattler11 on September 25, 2011, 10:25:58 PM
I think there might be a problem with the High plugin. It says that I have all the latest files, but when i went on the server it kept showing incorrect card images. This happened with several people who all had the latest plugin. Any idea on why that would be?
What do you mean? Did you get an error saying your plugin doesn't match your opponent?

What card specifically is not working?

Picks-at-Flies

Netbattler11:  open your LackeyCCG folder/plugins/magic
Delete plugininfo.txt, setlist.txt, formats.txt, version.txt
Go to the sets subfolder, delete all the txt files in there (not the subfolder "setimages")

Running autoupdate should then fix the problem.

(I'm not sure which file/s are to blame but something happened during the run of recent updates that caused a few people to have wrong files which aren't getting replaced automatically.  Well, at least you and me!)

Netbattler11

No, that didn't work... Said autoupdate was completed successfully, but then i went in a game and everything was screwed up. Its not just a few card images, its all of them... I see goblins for their lands and creatures where spells belong, and they see that for me. Any other suggestions?

institute

Yeah, I have a similar issue. I upgraded the plugin on my Windows USB key and had mismatched cards with whoever I played (zendikar islands are coral trickester, zendikar plains are that green acid moss card from Time spiral block). I tried P-at-F's solution and it did not work. So I deleted my whole Lackey folder, downloaded a fresh copy of both Lackey (windows 9-21-11) and the Magic plugin (medium res 9-24-11) and STILL have the same problem. On my home iMac I have had no problem. But on windows boxes there is an issue.

Institute

Trevor

Quote from: institute on September 27, 2011, 07:54:24 PM
Yeah, I have a similar issue. I upgraded the plugin on my Windows USB key and had mismatched cards with whoever I played (zendikar islands are coral trickester, zendikar plains are that green acid moss card from Time spiral block). I tried P-at-F's solution and it did not work. So I deleted my whole Lackey folder, downloaded a fresh copy of both Lackey (windows 9-21-11) and the Magic plugin (medium res 9-24-11) and STILL have the same problem. On my home iMac I have had no problem. But on windows boxes there is an issue.

Institute
http://www.lackeyccg.com/forum/index.php?topic=1284.0

Picks-at-Flies

Bort:  I was reminded in another thread, "Mill" in the current plugininfo is set to draw instead.  Cheers.

Netbattler11

Ah, the usb thing is problably the issue... I'm running on linux using wine.

sms

My issue with Innistrad is that I can't get the cards. I have updated it and restarted the program, but I still have no Innistrad card in my deck editor tab.
In the plugin tab I get the message that I have all card images, but apparently I don't.