I just posted a new version of Lackey, build date 10-01-11. Post bugs here.

Started by Trevor, October 01, 2011, 12:29:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor

I just posted a new version that should fix a number of bugs people had reported. The issue where people would see the wrong cards should now be fixed, as long as the players are indeed using the same version of the plugin.

The Lackey updater.exe should now work properly.

Plus other stuff. I'll write more later.

narvuntien

I tried to join a server it said I was using the wrong version... despite being able to conncet and play yesterday.... opened the updater... which required me to close Lackey... but after the update I am unable to load Lackey.

It says that it isn't compatable with Windows now.

Picks-at-Flies

The updater probably failed to load the whole file.  Go to the Lackey homepage, download the whole Zip then just copy the Lackey.exe file from the Zip to the main Lackey CCG folder.  I'll guess that will work.

Trevor

Quote from: Picks-at-Flies on October 01, 2011, 03:44:26 AM
The updater probably failed to load the whole file.  Go to the Lackey homepage, download the whole Zip then just copy the Lackey.exe file from the Zip to the main Lackey CCG folder.  I'll guess that will work.
You can also try clearing your internet cache, restarting your computer, and trying it again.

TookieWilliams

Auto update was failing to install 1 file like other dude so I did all that cash clearing and restarting then reinstalling still no workey.  :'(

TookieWilliams

Okay I got it working, but i had to do it in a brand new folder rather then just unzipping it in the original folder, so im gunna move my, decks, plugin, and avatar files over.

russelgelo

ghostdragon

After I clicked on Download all missing card images, then clicked on Download all missing card images on the popup nothing happened.

This happened on the Doomtown and meccg plugins

Trevor

Quote from: russelgelo on October 02, 2011, 07:19:11 AM
I can't change shortcut keys Preferences -> Gameplay
I am reworking the ability to reassign keys, so it can't be changed for the moment.

Trevor

Quote from: ghostdragon on October 03, 2011, 12:32:10 PM
After I clicked on Download all missing card images, then clicked on Download all missing card images on the popup nothing happened.

This happened on the Doomtown and meccg plugins
Fixed.

Trevor