News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Wishlist: game announcements and keyboard

Started by Picks-at-Flies, October 04, 2011, 05:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Picks-at-Flies

- Once upon a time, the Lackey server announced every game that started and every game that closed.  Some months back, it changed to only announcing games that closed.  This seems the wrong way round to me:  those not in a game don't need to know that it closed, but they might like to be informed when a new game is hosted.

- I've had comments from my European players that Lackey on a non-English keyboard is really frustrating since the keys type as if they are.  Can you explain why Lackey can't use the keyboard settings of the OS?  (I'm assuming that actually changing this is somewhat more tricky.)

- And of course more functionality for two sided cards is already on your to-do list  :-X

Thanks for all your hard work Trevor.

Trevor

Quote from: Picks-at-Flies on October 04, 2011, 05:55:54 PM
- Once upon a time, the Lackey server announced every game that started and every game that closed.  Some months back, it changed to only announcing games that closed.  This seems the wrong way round to me:  those not in a game don't need to know that it closed, but they might like to be informed when a new game is hosted.

- I've had comments from my European players that Lackey on a non-English keyboard is really frustrating since the keys type as if they are.  Can you explain why Lackey can't use the keyboard settings of the OS?  (I'm assuming that actually changing this is somewhat more tricky.)

- And of course more functionality for two sided cards is already on your to-do list  :-X

Thanks for all your hard work Trevor.
Right about the game notifications. I think I will remove the notifications when games are closed. People can just see the game appear in the list.

I am aware of the non-qwerty keyboard issue and it is on the to-do list.

What more functionality do you want for two-sided cards?